Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Advice/Log

Hanley_

So basically I've been lifting for 4 years, and always kept lean from early on. Then about a year and half ago I decided to bulk up if you like whilst staying lean enough although not as lean as previous.
All going fine until about 6/7 months ago when I dislocated my shoulder at kickboxing which also damaged my rotator cuff but luckily didn't tear. Total recovery time was 3 months. A week back into lifting again and I broke my ankle at football which also strained my ligaments but again no tears, with another 3 month recovery time. Weight is down to 193 pounds, with what I can only estimate to be 15% bf. My plan is to get back into lifting and kickboxing for the next 6 weeks to readjust to training again and get a strong diet back in place.
Hopefully not going to get flamed (think that's the correct term) or atleast not too much. But the reason for hopping into a cycle after coming back from injury (for anyone wanting to question it, which I don't mind) is that to see a drop in Performance, visuals/aesthetics and then not being able to train for so long has got me down (not exactly depressed) but still not the greatest feeling you could have to be honest.

Planned cycle:
Week 1-10 Test E 250mg x2 pw
Week 4-10 Arimidex .5mg 3x pw
PCT:
Week 12-16 nolva 40/40/20/20
Week 12-16 Clomid 100/100/50/50

As I said before, I would love as much critique and guidance as possible on this. As although I've researched for a long time (love a good read), they'll always be something I won't know.

Planned diet: (won't detail actual meal planning, because it can be boring to read, although I can if you guys want, will just put macros for now)

Protein: 270g
Carbs: 300g
Fat: 80g

As for before pictures, I haven't really got any proper ones per se, just ones sent to the girlfriend hahaha *kill me now*
There are 3 photos, one where I said I just stayed lean and the next two are after my partial bulk up. Will make sure to take proper photos during and after the cycle to spare myself the embarrassment from something like these photos LOL

Looks good. I'd take like 3 months back before starting though. 6 weeks seems like to little although from your pics your ready.

Thank you :) Will definitely bear that in mind and see what I'm feeling like after the 6 weeks and whether I need 6 more

I'd also look into some natty test boosters for pct and maybe some Osta. Doesn't cost that much and it can help preserve gains.

Cheers for the replies guys, as for osta and hcgenerate, it's the first I've heard of them tbh so had to do a little research. Won't actually discuss prices because I don't think I can, but for what hcgenerate seems to be and for the price, I can get hcg a lot cheaper (hope this doesn't come across as disregarding any advice because it's definitely not :) ). Any thoughts?

Ahh right cheers. Thought it was just me, I'm from England btw, thinking that majority on the site are from the US, so pricing could've been different.

Just a quick update, haven't been on here for a while. Wasn't planning on taking anything else (when I start in 2/3 weeks), but got dbol for free, only 100 tabs at 10mg. Was thinking of a possible kickstart? And if so, anyone have a possible dosage in mind, I've read 30mg is plenty, but thought I'd get some opinions.

If they are good dbol 30mg is plenty.. pick up some liver support if you don't have any.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom