Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Advice/Log

It didn't affect training or anything. Nowhere near enough to give a hangover or anything.

Started to get lower back pumps, shin splints and then got these horrible posterior delt cramps in ydays session. Literally fucked the session for me. So got some taurine today, gunna be taking 6 500mg tabs a day. Also going to start Arimidex today aswell

High BP!!

Went to the gym today and got my bp checked. It was before my workout, but I did take a 10mg dbol tab, .5 adex and 1.5g taurine an hour before.
BP was 164/82. Any thoughts? Should I be worried or adjust anything?

Last edited:
Alright chaps
Been a long while since the last update. Midway through my exams atm which is why I haven't been on, got two left and will be free then in 2 weeks :D
4 weeks into the cycle today, which makes it the last day of the dbol kickstart. Upped the dosage from 30mg a day to 40mg for the last two weeks.
No major sides after I introduced the taurine, which was a lifesaver, no more debilitating pumps. Just the odd cramp whilst I'd be chilling out here and there. Nothing major.
Bit disappointed in stopping the dbol, really enjoyed it, but it was only a kick start so hopefully I'll notice the test kicking in now, if it hasn't already.
Weight is up, no doubt some water weight, although I don't look watery or anything of the sort. I'm at 209 now which I'm very pleased about. It's also been noticed by friends and family which is also a great feeling.
Strength is up too. Starting to push past what I was at before injuries, but also being careful with ligaments/tendons etc and letting them catch up too.

Ohh yeah, tiniest bit of acne coming through on my shoulders at the sides, nothing really out of the norm looks wise. Used to have it a few years ago so not too bad. Will be hopping on the sunbeds anyway so that should help.

Quick question if anyone feels like answering, anyone had experience with mt2? If so, what's your thoughts, worthwhile or just stick to sunbeds as usual
Cheers!

Top Bottom