Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fight on UFC 162 Live Stream Video

Matt Serra beat GSP. Did everyone start thinking Serra was better than GSP?

Cause I don't really like Spyder I hate to agree with this, but chances are Silva comes back and pwns Weidman. We all saw Sonnen dominate the fuck out of Silva and then the next fight Sonnen got taken out behind the shed. Silva has these lapses cause nobody's ever pushed him in that division. The guy who runs my bjj school told me that SIlva actually walks around at like 230 and just drops insane weight. If that's true it kind of makes his run at MW a little less impressive. He still would have been good I'm sure but I wonder what his carreer would have looked like at 205.

He did capitalize, and hat off to him for that, but he is not a better fighter than Silva.

Matt Serra beat GSP. Did everyone start thinking Serra was better than GSP?

Holy shit, we're just discussing the fight and you're defending Silva like he's your wife. How does Silva's semen taste?

Holy shit, we're just discussing the fight and you're defending Silva like he's your wife. How does Silva's semen taste?

buff is making some valid points, he's not ball swinging like the guys at Sherdog though. If you think buff is bad go look at the Sherdog boards and count how many people claim irrefutable proof that Silva intentionally threw the fight. Like one guy claiming that if you slow the tape down you can tell that Silva purposefully bobbed to the right straight into Weidmans left hand.

I was actually talking trash just for the sake of trash talking. This forum's sense of humor has really died.

buff is making some valid points, he's not ball swinging like the guys at Sherdog though. If you think buff is bad go look at the Sherdog boards and count how many people claim irrefutable proof that Silva intentionally threw the fight. Like one guy claiming that if you slow the tape down you can tell that Silva purposefully bobbed to the right straight into Weidmans left hand.

I've been a nut hugger on sherdog since 2002

I was actually talking trash just for the sake of trash talking. This forum's sense of humor has really died.

Stfu!

I don't know how anybody could stand to be on the Sherdog forums. It's like 1000 Joe Rogans all speaking at once.

Lolololololololololololol

I only fight when I drive.

Top Bottom