Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fight on UFC 162 Live Stream Video

I've never liked Silva but that might be a bit too far don't you think? lol

fuck no...you're average friggin' professional tennis player looks more physically menacing than silva, for chrissakes...that's the part that always made my brain hurt...trying to override what your eyes are telling you...does not compute...does not compute...

I've heard a few people say he threw the fight.. I wonder ?

nah...there were at least 4 very hard lefts there, right on the chin, one while they were on there feet and the other 3 on the ground that would have put just about anyone to sleep...he lost fair and square...and he looked like a tool while he was doing it too.

he got caught being stupid, that doesn't mean he threw the fight. Wasn't Dana "finally" trying to put together either a match between him and Bones or GSP? This loss hurts either of those future matchups.

Good! I wanted to see him go down fair and square. I feel better now! :)

Apparently Silva is opposed to a rematch, but Dana's already saying a rubber match will take place. I am pretty sick of all the rubber matches in the UFC.

If he went in there all-business like he did against Chris Leben and Rich Franklin, he would have kicked the shit out of Weidman.

Silva obviously lost due to his trying to be badass with his hands down, but we all know Silva is the better fighter.

No I think in the first round silva realized this wasn't going to be as easy as he thought. So then he tried by to pull Weidman out of his game by fighting like a ass and silva got caught, right on the chin. This is the ufc one punch just sneaks in and it's lights out. Silva is an arrogant ass.

Top Bottom