Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FBI, CIA, and Pentagon had EXPLICIT foreknowledge of Sept 11th Attacks...

gymnpoppa said:

Well, a couple of nights ago, a documentary was done on the pipeline plans of ours thru southeast Asia, they had Cheney on video, and even had the Unocal company pipeline stuff there also.........so it's only a matter of time before we start building thru one or more of those countries.......

Do you have the links...

buddy28 said:
That was hardly addressed by the American press.

because its bullshit.

Your right, Americans live in a democractic country and usually have access to a wide range of independant, media agencies which report Government action. Unfortunately, most Americans would rather distract themselves with trivial issues like Clintons dick sucking escapades and watching smart bombs explode on 'bad guys', then asking pentrating, intelligent questions which may undermine their preconcieved notions of how the US government really operates.

before you start bashing the american public maybe you should get your facts straight, clinton had eight years in office and did absolutely nothing while our embassies and the uss cole was being bombed, and even after osama bin laden declares jihad on the american people. someone declares war on american civilians and nothing is done. oh except for halting the investigation into the bin laden brothers, which ultimately could have foiled the latest wtc attacks.

why? because of his connections with the bin laden family and laisezfaire approach to forgien policy, but then i guess you cant worry yourself about the trivial issues when your chasing splittail around the whitehouse, now can you. yes, people were asking penetrating and intelligent questions buddy, the answer they got was "i did not have sexual relations with that women."

whats ironic is people are accused of worrying about trivial issues, such as slick willy getting his dick sucked, when clinton was more worried about that issue than getting the known madman that declares jihad on your own citizens. now who was worried about trivial issues?!?

the people who were worried about "the trivial issues" knew that if this guy was watching a fat intern stick cuban(which are illegal) up her birth canal, he sure in hell wasnt keeping the american publics interest on his mind, which is getting bin laden.

and the kicker is, the bush administration is doing 1000 times more than what clinton ever did to fight terrorism(i know its a conspiracy to keep the military industrial complex going). nobody gave a shit for the past eight years when bin laden was allowed to build up his capability. so the next time you start judging someone for waht you percieve as "trivial" take a hard look at the entire picture, every stroke of the brush.

Last edited:
Didnt the FBI director resign in protest to Bush's policies on terrorism....

Bush is serving ONE interest primarily, which is that of himself and his cronies, America is a distant second.

Frackal said:
Didnt the FBI director resign in protest to Bush's policies on terrorism....

Bush is serving ONE interest primarily, which is that of himself and his cronies, America is a distant second.

whats the name of the fbi director that resign for that reason?

i 100% agree fack, and so was clinton. but to rise to the level of conspiracy either to kknowingly let 9-11 happen or cover it up afterwords, i dont think so. but show me, i am willing to change my mind.

Top Bottom