Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FBI, CIA, and Pentagon had EXPLICIT foreknowledge of Sept 11th Attacks...

PURE EXTRACT said:
Yes, they had "knowledge" of what COULD have happened. I'm sure that our country didn't just let this happen...

Really??

Then why didnt the Pentagon, since they obviously knew some sort of ambigous terrorist activity was planned for the morning of sept 11th, involving at the very least civilian aviation transporation, warn the Federal Aviation Authority an ambigous, but crediable threat existed against civilian air transportation, and suggest the FAA to take the necessary precautions?

And since the Pentagon was aware a crediable threat existed involving domestic commercial airliners on sept 11th, why didnt the Pentagon, in the 24 hours they possessed knowledge of possible attacks, at the very least, inform all national air bases to put their fighter crews on alert as simply a precautionary measure to thwart any attempted terrorist attack possibly using highjacked civilian aircraft?

Afterall, senior pentagon officials felt the crediability of the warning was sufficient to cancell all airtravel planes for sept 11th, why not take some additional precautions to ensure public saftey. I mean, that is their job, isnt it??

"On Sept. 10.... a group of top Pentagon officials suddenly canceled travel plans for the next morning, apparently because of security concerns."
Newsweek 24 September 2001
http://www.msnbc.com/news/629606.asp

Frackal said:
I am more inclined to believe that it WAS allowed to happen at some level by the government. This has happened many times before, American government (and others I'm sure) have allowed or even engineered tragedies <sp> to garner support for whatever they want. Don't believe they would let something this big happen? See Pearl Harbour.

I have heard you say some stupid things, but this takes the cake... You are suggesting that people higher up in govt knew that terrorists were going to take over planes and kill innocent civilians, and not only did nothing, but encouraged it?? Jesus fucking christ man, you either suffer from paranoid delusions, or you are the dumbest kid I have EVER heard speak.

Steroid_Virgin said:

You are suggesting that people higher up in govt knew that terrorists were going to take over planes and kill innocent civilians, and not only did nothing, but encouraged it??

Well if the Pentagon HAD NO IDEA WHATSOEVER a terrorist attack using highjacked civilian aircraft was to occur on sept 11th.... then how do you EXPLAIN THIS:

"On Sept. 10.... a group of top Pentagon officials suddenly canceled travel plans for the next morning, apparently because of security concerns."
Newsweek 24 September 2001
http://www.msnbc.com/news/629606.asp

hmmmm.........???

Whats your response?

Again, why didnt the Pentagon, since they obviously knew some sort of ambigous terrorist activity was planned for the morning of sept 11th, involving at the very least civilian aviation transporation, warn the Federal Aviation Authority an ambigous, but crediable threat existed against civilian air transportation, and suggest the FAA to take the necessary precautions?

And since the Pentagon was aware a crediable threat existed involving domestic commercial airliners on sept 11th, why didnt the Pentagon, in the 24 hours they possessed knowledge of possible attacks, at the very least, inform all national air bases to put their fighter crews on alert as simply a precautionary measure to thwart any attempted terrorist attack possibly using highjacked civilian aircraft?

Afterall, senior pentagon officials felt the crediability of the warning was sufficient to cancell all airtravel planes for sept 11th, why not take some additional precautions to ensure public saftey. I mean, that is their job, isnt it??

The Patriot!!! said:
What a bunch of "conspiracy theory" wackos!! Listen to Mark Davis Sundays on talk radio from 1-4 p.m. He'll set you straight.

Thanks for your opinion. But your Government has already CONSIDERED fabricating a terrorist attack against a major US city under the JFK administration to engender civilian support for an US armed invasion of Cuba.

Source??? The public National Security Archive admistered by the George Washington University in Washington DC:

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/

Nationalism at work. Isnt it wonderfull.

buddy28 said:

Thanks for your opinion. But your Government has already CONSIDERED fabricating a terrorist attack against a major US city under the JFK administration to engender civilian support for an US armed invasion of Cuba.

Source??? The public National Security Archive admistered by the George Washington University in Washington DC:

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/

Nationalism at work. Isnt it wonderfull.

Just curious, what's YOUR government?

Knowing that "something" is going to happen and knowing the specifics are two seperate things.

The state department used to issue travel warnings almost daily, and they received little attention from the media. People need to realize that the government receives threats and then they have to evaluate these threats. Are they crediable? Are they specific? They have to make the call whether there is a real threat or not.

I question a lot of things about my government, but this is not one of them.

The Patriot!!! said:

Just curious, what's YOUR government?

My Government is guilty of violating civilian rights.

Opening and reading civilian mail for over 20 years. RCMP raiding and falsifying information for the purpose defamying National Opposition parties.

ect.

Not quite as bad as the US Government though. The issue isnt whether my Government (Canadian) is better then the US Government, its that your Government and mine are comprised of PEOPLE who are corruptable.

Theres a distinction between the idea of a state, and the Government which perpetuates the states existence. The 'idea' of America is nothing more than that. An idea. A concept. An ideology. The Government which supports the perpetuation of that ideology, are comprised of people, who are corruptable....

Last edited:
Steroid_Virgin said:

I have heard you say some stupid things, but this takes the cake... You are suggesting that people higher up in govt knew that terrorists were going to take over planes and kill innocent civilians, and not only did nothing, but encouraged it?? Jesus fucking christ man, you either suffer from paranoid delusions, or you are the dumbest kid I have EVER heard speak.

Sounds like somebody's got a yeast infection...

Oh PS, If you don't believe the govt. would do such a thing, y ou need to do a LOT more research.....into things like foreknowledge of pearl harbour, chemical, viral and biological testing on unkowing civilian populations, etc etc etc....I am merely open to the suggestion that this may have been allowed to happen and/or encouraged by people at some level of the govt....if you aren't even open to the possiblity, you my friend are being terribly naive...even a person of your apparently limited intelligence should be capable of thinking outside the box more than once.

Top Bottom