Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fantasy football trade..

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
KillahBee said:
How is this a good trade?? You guys think LT is better than Parker and Colston??

No look at my posts, LT has some of the hardest run D's to go against the next 6 weeks and he has done poor against the weak run D's he has played so far. i say he will average 85 yds a game over the next 6 weeks. Colston will put up big numbers from here on in with Brees finally throwing the ball and the O line blocking. Parker will have up and down games just like his team but will probably only have 3 more games all season worth starting.

he ain't worth it, LT is too high-profile to get him for a fair price - even though he hasnt really been performing the last few weeks. you'd be better off trading for someone a little lesser known, like marion barber or earnest graham. you could probly get either of them for parker str8 up, which i think would help your team (not a big parker fan here). fuck ron dayne; this isnt the preseason lol

Top Bottom