Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fantasy football trade..

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
Megalomaniac said:
I like LT but think about this
SD next games

Indy
Jacksonville
Baltimore
KC
Titan
Detroit

I know that he will have a really hard time running against them, sure he may have a big game but his average will be low against those teams(my titans will hold him to 75yds.)
I don't think Kubiak will stick with Dayne, he will bounce back and forth so I say don't do it.

already accepted it

i'm 9th in the league need to do something if i wanna even make playoffs..

Phaded said:
already accepted it

i'm 9th in the league need to do something if i wanna even make playoffs..

Well don't start him against fisher is what I have to say, the Titans will continue to be big on D until the media starts giving them credit. They have slowly climbed to the top all season and are like #2 or 3 overall right now.

I'm having some serious injury problems. Most of my top picks have been busts, or injured. Some good late rounders have kept me going (braylon edwards, wes welker).

My top 2 RBs are fucked LJ and travis henry, as well as the back ups, so I've been working the waiver wire. Who do you like better, vargas or dunn this weekend?

jestro said:
I'm having some serious injury problems. Most of my top picks have been busts, or injured. Some good late rounders have kept me going (braylon edwards, wes welker).

My top 2 RBs are fucked LJ and travis henry, as well as the back ups, so I've been working the waiver wire. Who do you like better, vargas or dunn this weekend?

Run Dunn, I am. White put up 100 on them last week and I think ATL knows that it is their only option to win(dunn put up 100 last week also). Also Norwood got hurt so he shouldn't be stealing any carries from Dunn.

jestro said:

take vargas

Megalomaniac said:
Well don't start him against fisher is what I have to say, the Titans will continue to be big on D until the media starts giving them credit. They have slowly climbed to the top all season and are like #2 or 3 overall right now.

lol no one in their right mind would sit lt.

Phaded said:
what you all think of this trade.. me give up colston/parker

and get tomlinson/dayne

i also just traded graham for cotchery..

like or dislike the trades let me know what you think.

it's a good trade. colston had a few good games, but he's not a stud fantasy WR. LT > parker...and ron dayne is just a backup.

i have cotch, he kinda sucks this year. had him last year and he was a nice surprise...only 1 td this year though. he's good for like 80 yards, 5 receptions.

p.s. next year you better be down for EF fantasy football

i wanna play against you, swole, kb, puddle, nimbus and the other negros

calveless wonder said:
it's a good trade. colston had a few good games, but he's not a stud fantasy WR. LT > parker...and ron dayne is just a backup.

i have cotch, he kinda sucks this year. had him last year and he was a nice surprise...only 1 td this year though. he's good for like 80 yards, 5 receptions.

p.s. next year you better be down for EF fantasy football

i wanna play against you, swole, kb, puddle, nimbus and the other negros

ya its a def go as long as there is money involved.. lets make it 150 a team

Phaded said:
ya its a def go as long as there is money involved.. lets make it 150 a team

shit I offered to supplement the other teams to "help them out" with paying the fee and still couldn't get but 5 guys to play. It sucks when you offer to pay half of someones entry fee and they are still scared to play you.

As for the LT thing, there are no "sure things" but the Titans have only given up more than 70 yds rushing in one game(that was only 95) so you have to figure that game they will really be forcing Rivers to pass. Lt may get some yrds but odds are they will shut him down.

Top Bottom