Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fantasy football trade..

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
P

Phaded

what you all think of this trade.. me give up colston/parker

and get tomlinson/dayne

i also just traded graham for cotchery..

like or dislike the trades let me know what you think.

Depends on your WR needs. NO is coming back on pretty strong, but if your already set at WR I'd make the trade.

jestro said:
Depends on your WR needs. NO is coming back on pretty strong, but if your already set at WR I'd make the trade.

their coming back strong yes.. but i dont see bres going for 450 yards again.. i think ladanian will blow up huge at the end of the year..

and i'm thinking lj just got hurt so dayne has to start getting alot more looks.. he has a ton of yards only a few td's..

Dayne is a throw away, so take him out the equation. Is LT worth Parker & Colston? I'd say no. Unless you're completely stacked at WR and have a good b/u RB

KillahBee said:
Dayne is a throw away, so take him out the equation. Is LT worth Parker & Colston? I'd say no. Unless you're completely stacked at WR and have a good b/u RB

its a 14 team league with like 5 bench spots.. he's def not a throwaway

here's the wr's i have

cotchery
vincent jackson
shaun mcdonald
issac bruce
reggie brown

than for rb's ill have
ladanian
jacobs
fred taylor
priest holmes

should be a pretty interesting up coming few weeks..

Phaded said:
its a 14 team league with like 5 bench spots.. he's def not a throwaway

14 team leagues suck....

I mean a throw away in the sense that he doesn't compare to the other guys in the trade scenario. He's a pawn. People always offer trades thinkin quantity is better than quality. What I am saying is that Dayne ain't gonna help your team, so toss him out when evaluating the trade. Analyze it as LT for Colston/Parker.

KillahBee said:
14 team leagues suck....

I mean a throw away in the sense that he doesn't compare to the other guys in the trade scenario. He's a pawn. People always offer trades thinkin quantity is better than quality. What I am saying is that Dayne ain't gonna help your team, so toss him out when evaluating the trade. Analyze it as LT for Colston/Parker.

i know what you are saying but he actually does help my team..

I like LT but think about this
SD next games

Indy
Jacksonville
Baltimore
KC
Titan
Detroit

I know that he will have a really hard time running against them, sure he may have a big game but his average will be low against those teams(my titans will hold him to 75yds.)
I don't think Kubiak will stick with Dayne, he will bounce back and forth so I say don't do it.

i wouldn't do lt for parker/colston cause i'd need another decent wr.. thats just how this league is..

i think ill be setup nice.. we'll see the difference in projections after the trades go through..

Top Bottom