Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

F@CK the Astros...

• Thread starter Thread starter The Shadow
  • Start date Start date
Cornholio said:
...walked Bonds 9 times and hit him with pitches twice during the series. The Astro's even intentionally walked Bond's while trailing by SEVEN runs last night, late in the ball game. C'mon people, the game SHOULD be played with a modicum of integrity. I wouldn't pitch to Bond's , either - if the game was on the line. What happened last night was absolutely pathetic.

Holla if ya hear me.

No shit, houston was playing disgraceful baseball. At least be a man about it and try to strike the guy out if you hate him. Instead they throw pussy shit and might not even make it to the playoffs. HA!

Re: Re: F@CK the Astros...

The Nature Boy said:

No shit, houston was playing disgraceful baseball. At least be a man about it and try to strike the guy out if you hate him. Instead they throw pussy shit and might not even make it to the playoffs. HA!

I hear ya bro. I think it will cost the Stro's the playoffs.

what the hell, disgraceful baseball???

More like strategic baseball, you don't pitch to a guy who jacks anything over the plate, and he did jack the only good pitch he saw.

Obviously the strategy didn't work since our pitchers are fucking giving up. But it would of been worse had we pitched to him, he would of jacked 3.

And who the fuck cares anyway, he still hit 70

fuck the Astros fans who boo'd every time Bonds walked, we are in the middle of a pennant race and those fucks could care less.

And fuck anyone who disagrees with me.

We were once the favorite to win the NL pennant, now we suck, gotta love injuries.

Re: Re: Re: F@CK the Astros...

Cornholio said:

I hear ya bro. I think it will cost the Stro's the playoffs.

yo guys are trying to act like this was the reason we got swept. BULLSHIT, we got fucking rolled every game, we lost our best pitcher last week, and our other best pitcher a couple weeks ago. We are going to fold in the playoffs because of injuries, our team is completely out of sink. Assuming we make the playoffs.

How the hell would not pitching to Bonds affect us in the playoffs?? you guys are morons.

Natymike said:

And fuck anyone who disagrees with me.

Intelligent reply.

The reason why it will cost them the playoffs. The Astros lost the first two games of the series. How??

Oct 2 Bonds is walked twice, scores the winning run
Oct 3 Bonds walked three times and scored 3 runs including the game winner.

So - In a pennant race those two games alone become a 4 game swing. I don't think they can recover.

Cornholio said:

Intelligent reply.

The reason why it will cost them the playoffs. The Astros lost the first two games of the series. How??

Oct 2 Bonds is walked twice, scores the winning run
Oct 3 Bonds walked three times and scored 3 runs including the game winner.

So - In a pennant race those two games alone become a 4 game swing. I don't think they can recover.

WALKING BONDS WASN'T THE REASON WE LOST YOU IDIOTS, HOW DID BONDS SCORE?? BECAUSE HIS TEAMMATES RIPPED OUR PITCHERS, KENT.....ECT, KILLED US, NOT BONDS, HAD WE PITCHED TO BONDS, THEN HE, ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE TEAM WOULD OF POUNDED US AND WE WOULD OF LOST BY EVEN MORE.

DGREENHILL YOU STUPID FUCK, YOU ARE STILL ON MY IGNORE LIST AND I STILL CAN'T SEE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, SO QUIT WASTING YOUR BREATH. YOU ARE THE MOST IGNORANT SPORTS FAN THAT I HAVE COME IN CONTACT WITH.

I ASSUME YOU ARE TAKING SHIT ABOUT THE STROS SINCE YOU ALWAYS DID. WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOUR CUBBIES?? THEY FUCKING SUCK, WHAT ABOUT YOUR ROYALS?? THEY ARE WORSE. BOTH OF YOUR BASEBALL TEAMS ARE COMPLETE SHIT.

WHAT ABOUT THE CHIEFS?? YEA THEY ARE OFF TO A SOLID 1-2 START AND ABOUT TO GET DESTROYED BY THE BRONCOS. I BET YOU REALLY LIKE THAT GRBAC TRADE NOW HUH?? THE CHIEFS MIGHT FINISH AT .500 BUT I DOUBT IT.

{edited}

THE FUNNY THING IS, YOU WILL PROBABLY REPLY TO THIS, YOU ARE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO REALIZE THAT I STILL HAVE YOU IGNORED.

Last edited:
Top Bottom