Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Expos and Twins are dissolved !!!

manny78

Plat Hero
Platinum
Just heard Bud Selig saying that club owners have just voted for dissolving the Expos and the TWins...........sad but we were expecting that..... :(

Now I'm wondering something whos gonna be the lucky bastard to get Vladimir Guerrero, Jose Vidro and Javier Vasquez ? Bet on the Yankees and Red SOx.....

manny78 said:
Just heard Bud Selig saying that club owners have just voted for dissolving the Expos and the TWins...........sad but we were expecting that..... :(

mlb.com is saying the franchises proposed for contraction will not be identified, pending the completion of the negotiations with the clubs as well as the resolution of other details, such as minor league affiliations, notification of employees and scheduling. All of these details can be resolved in time for implementation for next season.

Here in Montreal its confirmed: the Expos are one of the 2, the other is probably the Twins.....

Montreal doens't deserve a team so good riddance to the Expos. I heard they weren't even on TV there. Now that's just pathetic. Twins I would kinda miss, but that's life. I was kinda always a Kirby Puckett fan.

Top Bottom