Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Exactly how do Cops get away with taking Steroids?

the PD here in huntington beach, ca protects their police men from taking random tests. the only way a cop here would be tested is if he did something wrong

DepressiveJuice said:
the PD here in huntington beach, ca protects their police men from taking random tests. the only way a cop here would be tested is if he did something wrong

Yup, or if the squad had a grudge/conspiracy against a cop as a way to get rid of a cop with an actual reason.

Ronnie is their "Superstar" which would NEVER get tested. They are proud of him and achievements and regardless or the obviously gear usage. It is the same with any sport. Any outstanding athlete like bonds or sosa would never get tested because they are too big of a draw for fans to be banned from the game. the p'lice department wear ronnie like a trophy on their sleeves.

I'm SURE that Ronnie gets all the "Juicer busts(as they call them)"
gear FUNNELED to him under the table. That Lucky bastard!!:rolleyes:

MrQuestion said:
Ronnie will NEVER get fired from that duty. As someone pointed out, Ronnie is a superstar cop. It's all a beauracacy there, and yes, I spelled the word beauracacy wrong. oh well, havent slept in the past few days.

Uhh guys, Ronnie left the force about 2 years ago.

"Will never get fired" implied he was still there (thats how I took it), I didn't know Dan Duchaine was dead until a few months ago, and I didn't know Ronnie was out of the force until about 6 weeks ago, so I don't exactly keep up to date either :)

Dr.M said:
Dan Duchaine was dead until a few months ago,

Cmom man!! DUCHAINE THE GURU!! You gotta know that!! :) Just messin...but yeah, I see some posters here on Elite that seem as if they live in the world of the pro-bodybuilders. It's like that's all they care about and nothing else. Like the types that debate over the color of King Kamili's piss to the diameter of Greg Kovac's balls.

Dr.M said:
Either the cops are incredibly stupid and thought he was natural, OR he was just protected like the other good ol' boy cops. Which makes me wonder why he left the force, did he leave on his own volition? Where they getting rid of him to avoid the possible trouble he could bring to the department? Who knows.

"Which makes me wonder why he left the force, did he leave on his own volition?" - I'd bet my ass he was "asked" to leave.

Thank you for an intelligent answer. Anyone that thinks ANY police deparment would knowingly allow a cop to use steroids doesn't understand what really goes on in a law enforcement agency. It's all about "cover your ass". If by some chance Officier Coleman was involved in an excessive force case his ass would be torn apart in court. And it wouldn't matter whether he was wrong or not. And guess what happens then .... the big bosses want to know why Ronnies boss didn't know he was taking steroids. Now his ass is in the fire.

Bosses couldn't care less if you have 11" arms or 22", they just don't want you to do anything that screws with their career.

There are a few people on the board that know I know alittle more about this subject then the average bear. If at some point any of you that replied to this thread gets into law enforcement you'd know what I was talking about.

Hell, there was just recently a bunch of LI cops busted for gear. They brought attention to themselves by being seen using coke, but everyone went down whether even if they were only doing steroids.

You can use gear and not have a problem as a cop. Just don't call any attention to yourself.

Our Law System...

That just sucks,...

The average hard working 9-5 Joe Schmoe get popped for using gear to enhance his physique,...and gets a misnomenar to boot, fucking up his life forever.
While if the average Johnny Juice P.O., can juice to the gills as long as he plays nice and keeps his mouth shut on the job. No record at all, and he is actually commended as being a police officer, has no worries.

I am a couple steps away from being a C.O., but this country is run upside-down anyways I feel. Just do it, and don't get caught, is basically what is.."unsaid!" If you so happen to get caught, you are basically are screwed. That just sucks. Get on your knees and go blow a politician, the only way to get anything done nowadays. They look to further their own carreers.... always! Anybody who thinks they give 2 shits about the community is living in a fantasy. It's all about money, and who has it and who has none. We have to get the steriod control act outta' here,...it's ridiculious. Bodybuilders put in the same catagories as crack/heroin addicts?...Uh,...yeah, right! Just last week I saw a 300lb. bb' out in the street panhandeling for his next cycle, and later on robbing the local grocery at gunpoint, for that late night fix of testosterone.

Please.....:(
(I do not mean that literally the blowing pt....;))...just mad.. ;)

Police Departments should really look inside their own backyards before they start busting the people for shit they do themselves, that they have deemed illegal now.

That is just wrong.

b o d y t e m p l e.

Top Bottom