Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Exactly how do Cops get away with taking Steroids?

Re: Our Law System...

bodytemple75 said:
Just last week I saw a 300lb. bb' out in the street panhandeling for his next cycle, and later on robbing the local grocery at gunpoint, for that late night fix of testosterone.

LOL

I have heard rumors of a guy in my town selling some tren to the chief of police and getting the whole thing on film. Might come in handy!

MrQuestion said:

Cmom man!! DUCHAINE THE GURU!! You gotta know that!! :) Just messin...but yeah, I see some posters here on Elite that seem as if they live in the world of the pro-bodybuilders. It's like that's all they care about and nothing else. Like the types that debate over the color of King Kamili's piss to the diameter of Greg Kovac's balls.

I've been out of "the game" for awhile, hadn't been working out seriously until this may.

plus remember a lot of law enforcement need an "edge". we don't like to lose, and criminals are most likely combative and sometimes just big, you have to be better and backup is not always around. not saying juice is going to win the fight for me, but if everything else is equal bet on the big guy, plus the aggression (not rage) always helps, I can go from 0 to 60 in like 5 seconds if I need to when on juice, it takes a little longer when off. I think chiefs of police and directors of jails know it goes on, in fact they probably have the highest percentage jobwise (besides being BB). as long as you are not a dick about or using other rec drugs, they will look past you.

stonecold54

Re: Our Law System...

bodytemple75 said:
That just sucks,...

The average hard working 9-5 Joe Schmoe get popped for using gear to enhance his physique,...and gets a misnomenar to boot, fucking up his life forever.
While if the average Johnny Juice P.O., can juice to the gills as long as he plays nice and keeps his mouth shut on the job. No record at all, and he is actually commended as being a police officer, has no worries.

I am a couple steps away from being a C.O., but this country is run upside-down anyways I feel. Just do it, and don't get caught, is basically what is.."unsaid!" If you so happen to get caught, you are basically are screwed. That just sucks. Get on your knees and go blow a politician, the only way to get anything done nowadays. They look to further their own carreers.... always! Anybody who thinks they give 2 shits about the community is living in a fantasy. It's all about money, and who has it and who has none. We have to get the steriod control act outta' here,...it's ridiculious. Bodybuilders put in the same catagories as crack/heroin addicts?...Uh,...yeah, right! Just last week I saw a 300lb. bb' out in the street panhandeling for his next cycle, and later on robbing the local grocery at gunpoint, for that late night fix of testosterone.

Please.....:(
(I do not mean that literally the blowing pt....;))...just mad.. ;)

Police Departments should really look inside their own backyards before they start busting the people for shit they do themselves, that they have deemed illegal now.

That is just wrong.

b o d y t e m p l e.
Same thing as I said in my post. Once you're in there you'll soon find out your boss is all about climbing the ladder, you'll get thrown out on your ass in a hot minute if he thinks you could cause him a problem somewhere down the line.

just respomnding to the title. they get away with it the same way you and i do. they are just people with a job. some are good some are assholes just like everywhere else. they can get cought the same ways we can.

There is something called "for cause testing". Just because a police officer looks larger than most is not a reason to be tested for steroids.

If they are involved in conduct while at work that is deemed inappropriate, overly aggressive, or violates the PD policy, and steroids or other chemicals are suspected to have been a contributing factor then a steroid test may be administered.

Same thing in the military, half the swinging dicks stationed abroad are juiced.

Probably get their cycles for free. I was pulled over years back by a NJ State Trooper and gear in my trunk going down to the Jersey shore for the weekend. Needless to say all of it was confiscated off record and I didn't get charged. They have more and better opportunities than us.

Top Bottom