Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

End of Summer Cycle

Kingfeade2

Hey you guys have been amazing with me....What do you guys think about this....

Equipoise 300mg/wk wk 1-8
Winny 50mg/day wk 1-8
Masteron 100mg every 3d wk 1-8

havent decided of a PCT yet...
also thinking about front loading the Equipoise... let me know what yall think

Wheres the test? Eq needs to be ran longer then 8weeks for best results, is that why you want to frontlaod the EQ? I wouldint run it for less then 12 weeks. And 200mgs of mast a week isint enough, should be ran around 4-600mgs a week. And to see the best results of the mast you should be in the single digit BF%

Yeah don't run EQ for 8 weeks. 12 is better, but I still think the minimum should be 14-16 weeks for EQ... It would be cool if some bold prop or bold phenyl prop would resurface.

Masteron should be run eod at minimum... 75mg eod minimum however 100mg would be ideal eod.

You are obviously wanting to cut, but there are much better ways. What are your goals?

...And you wonder why i love you guys....
Im a huge component of test in every cycle
But i keep hearing it isint necessary.. i always stick to sus... but ima see if i can go without but i love the input....
The new and improved is

Equipoise 300mg/wk wk 1-14
Winny 50mg/day wk 1-8
Masteron 100mg eod wk 1-8

Yeah don't run EQ for 8 weeks. 12 is better, but I still think the minimum should be 14-16 weeks for EQ... It would be cool if some bold prop or bold phenyl prop would resurface.

Masteron should be run eod at minimum... 75mg eod minimum however 100mg would be ideal eod.

You are obviously wanting to cut, but there are much better ways. What are your goals?

Well not really looking to cut... jus want hard solid muscle... no extra water... and solid strength gains

Wheres the test? Eq needs to be ran longer then 8weeks for best results, is that why you want to frontlaod the EQ? I wouldint run it for less then 12 weeks. And 200mgs of mast a week isint enough, should be ran around 4-600mgs a week. And to see the best results of the mast you should be in the single digit BF%

And yea im at 7 percent

hmmm, i would bumb the eq dose, i dont think you will see anything running 300 mg a week, take it up too around 600 mg a week.

woooo brother i have never done over a half a gram on anything.... what about 400 or 450?

yup up eq to 400, also as for winny masteron use last 8 weeks to tighten and harden body when eq is pretty much in full gear, if u can run masteron 10 weeks would be better

peace

1-14 eq 400mgs a week
1-8 winny 50mgs ed
6-14mast 100mgs eod..............Still think you should have a low dose of test for a base.

Top Bottom