Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elections 2012

The tea party was quick to jump on the defeat.

"What we got was a weak moderate candidate, hand-picked by the Beltway elites and country-club establishment wing of the Republican Party," said Jenny Beth Martin, the national coordinator of Tea Party Patriots.

The strong language served as a salvo to the GOP and a sign of the potential civil war ahead within the party.
Looks like Hilary 2016 to me.

Nope, infact I got two jobs. But you are just a dumb ass throwing judgements everywhere. You don even know me, but you already branded me as a well fare lazy. Hahaha. Go get life douchebag.

Sent from my LT18i using EliteFitness

Get me some fries, will ya.

It's a sad day in America. I think I seen the eagle shed a tear last night. And Washington was rolling around in his grave after seeing that stupid Kenya win. What a Damn shame.

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

ok...stop. Just stop with this Kenyan bullshit. It's so old and you're just painting a giant asshole on your forehead. It's so old it just might be new again here soon.

Just like the other millions of republicans that voted last night, I'm depressed about the outcome, literally in mourning, I don't mind seeing statuses on Facebook saying how happy the Obama supporters are that their candidate won, hell I'd have gone CRAZY if my candidate won, I'd probably have woken up in jail today...what I can't stand are the 'SUCK IT GOP' and 'IN YOUR FACE' type comments. Really? Your guy won, and you're STILL being obnoxious? THAT is why our country is divided. Grow the fuck up.

Sweetie, I hate to break it to you but that exact platform and it's infrastructure has worked for the Christians for 2000+ years :whatever: Sorry, just a fact. Fear is a spectacular motivator when you don't actually want to spread the wealth and give up your power yet wish to maintain ironclad control over the masses.

Long story short, you don't mess with success. Organized religion has way more experience than democratic politics when it comes to maintaining power by scaring people into what you want them to believe.

Oh, and a homogenous America?! Let's get real here, any hope of that evaporated the day Europeans landed here and decided the best road to their success lay in the extinction of the continental native population coupled with the importation and enslavement of people from another land.

^^^booom there it is

Just like the other millions of republicans that voted last night, I'm depressed about the outcome, literally in mourning, I don't mind seeing statuses on Facebook saying how happy the Obama supporters are that their candidate won, hell I'd have gone CRAZY if my candidate won, I'd probably have woken up in jail today...what I can't stand are the 'SUCK IT GOP' and 'IN YOUR FACE' type comments. Really? Your guy won, and you're STILL being obnoxious? THAT is why our country is divided. Grow the fuck up.
They survived your guy. You'll survive their guy. To say otherwise is just needlessly melodramatic. Nobody is moving to Canada. The national debt will never be paid or seriously addressed by either party.

why the fuck are you in mourning? did things "really" change that much from Clinton to Bush to Obama? No...the recession happened cause of corruption and greed on wall street, was nobody's real fault...no I don't really fault Bush despite it happened on his watch. The parties just aren't that much different. Spending is going to stay the way it is no matter who comes to power. Only difference is some poor folk might get health care and a couple less $3B submarines will get made.

That was a wake up call for the Republicans. Their current platform does not work. Romney was the right man, just running the wrong agenda.

- have to start running the party for businesses not churches
- completely sidestep abortion... support prevention
- Start catering to immigration reform and migrant labor
- have a gay pride republican party..
- completely separate from the Tea Party candidates that are just right wing nut jobs

fiscal conservative/social liberal. That is the only thing that will appeal to the general population.

Top Bottom