Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ED or EOD?!

luzu23

Sup people!

I registered with elite fitness just to ask you guys a stupid question that I have been searching for but yet to find.

I'm starting my 2nd cycle of test e and will be using Adex this time round at .25 eod.

If I'm pinning Mondays and Thursdays, when is every other day? lol
And while I'm here I might as well ask what you recommend, ed or eod?

Thanks fellas, love your work!

Instead of telling me I'm not ready why don't you just help me out? It'll take you 2 seconds.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

you don't take test e ED OR EOD... its pinned twice a week... so there is no answer to your question because it doesn't make any sense... if you were running a propionate ester then you would pin it eod and something like tren ace you could pin ed but not an enanthate or cypionate...

Instead of telling me I'm not ready why don't you just help me out? It'll take you 2 seconds.

The rules of the forum dont allow information on AAS usage to be discussed with under 21's.

what age are you and how long have you been traing ?

Sorry bro, I've done a test e cycle before.. I need to know what days to take adex

I think your asking the frequency of dosing adex eod ? It's pretty easy . Take one one day skip a day take another the next. Monday Wednesday Friday Sunday Tuesday Thursday ....

And if your going to pin such a funny blend of test you should do it eod because of the prop ester to keep all levels evened out over time. Tren eod and winny every day. Now go do some homework so you can know these answers for your self

I think your asking the frequency of dosing adex eod ? It's pretty easy . Take one one day skip a day take another the next. Monday Wednesday Friday Sunday Tuesday Thursday ....

And if your going to pin such a funny blend of test you should do it eod because of the prop ester to keep all levels evened out over time. Tren eod and winny every day. Now go do some homework so you can know these answers for your self

Legend thanks bro! That's all I wanted to know :)

And to the others I'm 22 and been training since 16. I'm a qualified PT just trying to understand the usage of adex

Sup people!

I registered with elite fitness just to ask you guys a stupid question that I have been searching for but yet to find.

I'm starting my 2nd cycle of test e and will be using Adex this time round at .25 eod.

If I'm pinning Mondays and Thursdays, when is every other day? lol
And while I'm here I might as well ask what you recommend, ed or eod?

Thanks fellas, love your work!

1) You should stick to a twice a week pinning schedule with the longer enanthate ester, that's not an issue.

2) what's your test dosage? You might have to boost your AI intake. (I'm guessing 500mg/wk)

Top Bottom