Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
There's someone in my city who was isolated and tests were being run this weekend but that's all they would say. No word on results or which hospital

Ive got the Atoll stocked with canned goods and pure dirt for the ebolacolypse

There's someone in my city who was isolated and tests were being run this weekend but that's all they would say. No word on results or which hospital

The wouldn't say what hospital? How can they hide something like that? I guess no news is good news.

This is KC's second ebola "scare" ...

the first was a woman who recently returned from Nigeria, but she had another virus.

This man just returned from over there about 5 days ago. He was working as a medic on a ship of some sort off the coast of west africa. He is considered to have a "low to moderate" chance of having the virus.

Got to find a blaque-free city if you want to avoid Ebola. Blaque people hate water, so a coastal city is safe.

I sort of understand the concern since Ebola is spreading so widely and especially after the WHO's speech about the 70% death rate currently and the prediction that if efforts aren't stepped up in the next 60 days, we could be looking at 10,000 cases a week, but I'm also confused about all the concern on a personal level - unless I'm mistaken, Ebola isn't airborne. You can't just get Ebola from leaving your house and standing next to someone with it or through food or water. To contract it, you would've had to touch the bodily fluid of someone already infected: urine, breast milk, semen, saliva, blood, etc.

It's not something that would mean you couldn't leave your house. This is something you can avoid and that stepped up hand washing can help, am I wrong?

Top Bottom