Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
I'm not stressing over it but I'll prepare for the worst. Can't hurt anything.

My taxes are due tomorrow but fuck that shit

The nurse got it that treated the Dallas dude and she knew all that

She was working directly with him. She had to have touched some fluid at some point. Just because you know something doesn't mean you're careful.

Seems to me contracting Ebola could be at least mostly avoided with just a little extra caution about who and what you touch and your sanitary habits.

She was working directly with him. She had to have touched some fluid at some point. Just because you know something doesn't mean you're careful.

Seems to me contracting Ebola could be at least mostly avoided with just a little extra caution about who and what you touch and your sanitary habits.

So you think the nurse didn't wash her hands? Either this stuff is serious or she's the dumbest nurse I've ever heard of

And if washing your hands was enough to keep you safe, they'd be wearing rubber gloves instead of full hazmat suits when dealing with patients

They're being safe cuz any fluid from him could infect them with a deadly virus, theyre being cautious because of the severity of the possible outcome, not because they can get Ebola just from being in the room or anything.

The nurse went to a prestigious school for nursing . She took all the precautionary. Ebola is obviously airborne ..

Top Bottom