Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
She was working directly with him. She had to have touched some fluid at some point. Just because you know something doesn't mean you're careful.

Seems to me contracting Ebola could be at least mostly avoided with just a little extra caution about who and what you touch and your sanitary habits.

butt, i can still punch people in the fucking face, right?

I sort of understand the concern since Ebola is spreading so widely and especially after the WHO's speech about the 70% death rate currently and the prediction that if efforts aren't stepped up in the next 60 days, we could be looking at 10,000 cases a week, but I'm also confused about all the concern on a personal level - unless I'm mistaken, Ebola isn't airborne. You can't just get Ebola from leaving your house and standing next to someone with it or through food or water. To contract it, you would've had to touch the bodily fluid of someone already infected: urine, breast milk, semen, saliva, blood, etc.

It's not something that would mean you couldn't leave your house. This is something you can avoid and that stepped up hand washing can help, am I wrong?

Well when u snort addys already and u start doin dabs with your boyfriend that couldn't fight his way out of a paper sack, you're gonna be paranoid as fuck

Top Bottom