Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drinking before first cycle

Thanks for the responses. Stopping drinking while on the cycle will not be a problem. I've gone many many months without drinking when I was competing.
My question is more say I started the cycle on Monday and drank 3/4 beers every night up until Monday would that affect things and make me more prone to nasty side effects?
Perhaps I should stop drinking for a week or two prior to the first shot of the cycle? Or it really makes no difference
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

I'll give you a challenge... Change your lifestyle like Dylan said make the choice. Live that way for a whole year and see the results and positive impact it will have on your life. The catch is : the day you fall off the wagon, if you can commit to that year, the alcohol will kick your ass so hard you might just throw it out for good. Happened to me, had the worst hangover and it felt as if I lost my tolerance to the alcohol.
I would get clean if it was me, cardio and sweat before your next cycle. Aas shouldn't be treated like taking a shit, aas on the other hand should be utilized to its fullest, Yielding the best possible results. Take any advantage in making it the BEST possible investment for your self. Again in the end just an old homies opinion. Peace.

I'll give you a challenge... Change your lifestyle like Dylan said make the choice. Live that way for a whole year and see the results and positive impact it will have on your life. The catch is : the day you fall off the wagon, if you can commit to that year, the alcohol will kick your ass so hard you might just throw it out for good. Happened to me, had the worst hangover and it felt as if I lost my tolerance to the alcohol.
I would get clean if it was me, cardio and sweat before your next cycle. Aas shouldn't be treated like taking a shit, aas on the other hand should be utilized to its fullest, Yielding the best possible results. Take any advantage in making it the BEST possible investment for your self. Again in the end just an old homies opinion. Peace.

Well said

Just stop now and start cycle. You will be fine. Drinking regularly will hinder results but if you stopped now and started tomorrow you would be fine. I have a stiff rum and coke about once a week after a hott day at work and it has No negative impact. Keep in mind I eat healthy work hard and train to my fullest.

I'm not advising you drink on cycle, you should certainly stop, but one or two drinks a week will not harm you... just don't stack with orals... and I mean 1 or two DRINKS , not one or two heavy drinking nights per week.

Sent from my LG-D803 using EliteFitness

I agree with you on this as well. A drink or two once per week isn't going to harm you. About once or twice a month I will have a couple drinks socially when on cycle or not, and it has no negative impact. The problem I had was with him saying he has 3-4 drinks per day, which is a problem. I know he is planning on quitting while on cycle, but I wouldn't recommend doing that at any time, whether cycling or not.

Diet, training, recovery, sleep is all in check. Just got to minimise the drinking of which I will be able to as this cycle is a bloody good reason too.
Am looking forward to starting the cycle and stopping the drinking. Will let you all know how I go. Thanks again for all the encouraging and insightful responses. Train hard brothers!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Top Bottom