Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you want to see more posts by Angel and Needto?

Vote

• Total voters
SoKlueles said:
Im not trying to start a fight here or take sides but IMO if your going to call someone a lard ass or a size xxl or wtf ever you need to post pics of yourself up because if shes proud of the job shes done in the however months its been since she had a kid then good for her. Dont call someone out and call them fat unless people can see a perfect figure of yourself in your avatar or your gallery.
Let's see your pics plumpalicious :Chef:

thelion2005 said:
I don't know all the personalities here and the relationships. It appears that sometimes someone does something considered outrageous, dramatic statements are made, bombs fly and feelings are hurt.

This is life ... especially online life.

If these two people are paid up subscribers to this site, they get to post. If their posts invite action, so be it.
Joey Harrington is right.

chefbone said:
Let's see your pics plumpalicious :Chef:
i choose not to but hammy knows what i look like as do the IA's thats all that matters
btw i dont go around calling people fatasses and lardbutts either

SoKlueles said:
i choose not to but hammy knows what i look like as do the IA's thats all that matters
bullshit , you call me a fatass lardbutt all the time :(

SoKlueles said:
Klu is right.

Top Bottom