Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you want to see more posts by Angel and Needto?

Vote

• Total voters
SoKlueles said:
i choose not to but hammy knows what i look like as do the IA's thats all that matters
btw i dont go around calling people fatasses and lardbutts either
Hammy knows what you look like??????? :worried:
I'll post a pic tonight if you do!!!! What do ya say?
I'm going out now, but I'll be back later. I'll figure this blasphemous camera out and post a middle finger and cawk pic later!!! :Chef: :tuc:

chefbone said:
Hammy knows what you look like??????? :worried:
I'll post a pic tonight if you do!!!! What do ya say?
I'm going out now, but I'll be back later. I'll figure this blasphemous camera out and post a middle finger and cawk pic later!!! :Chef: :tuc:
no
i have nothing to prove
keep on believing im 300 lbs and i eat twinkies if u want, i dont care:)

props to Klu, Hotzie ( :heart: ) and Jack.
she is either gonna come and insult you too or she is gonna kiss Klu's ass and trying to rip mine :rolleyes:

foreigngirl said:
props to Klu, Hotzie ( :heart: ) and Jack.
she is either gonna come and insult you too or she is gonna kiss Klu's ass and trying to rip mine :rolleyes:
Why would she kiss my ass?
Im not going to take sides but I do think if shes going to call someone names then she should post pics up of herself
and i think you look great:)

SoKlueles said:
Why would she kiss my ass?
Im not going to take sides but I do think if shes going to call someone names then she should post pics up of herself
and i think you look great:)

I know you are not taking sides, thats why she wont jump on you. She thinks that the only thing me and Jack think about is her :rolleyes:

Thanks on the compliment honey, I am trying my best to get the baby fat off of me :heart:

Top Bottom