Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Do you look alot uglier right after doing cardio

Do you look alot uglier right after doing cardio


  • Total voters
    14

rake922

New member
Everytime I'm done with a 30 minute session of the treadmill, I look alot uglier.

Red nose,nostrils, blood shot eyes.
 
depends how hard i do it. if its a normal, moderately hard session, then no

if its a HIIT session, i have snot running down my face, am breathing harder than aap when he thinks of a strange mans penis, and every hair on my head has an erection in a different direction. i also have a look on my face taht says "why arent i dead yet? how can i possibly still be alive after this shit?" which i dont think helps
 
since i haven't been considered attractive since high school. i don't look any better or any worse after working out.... :(
 
lol

I look like total shit after I do cardio lately. Mostly because I've had a ninja chest cold and haven't worked out. I = teh fat.
 
Top Bottom