Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do You Include SARM'S In Your PCT?

Do you USE SARM'S (S4) IN YOUR PCT

• Yes, I USED SARM'S In my PCT & My Recovery WAS Phenomenal!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Yes, I USED SARM'S In my PCT & My Recovery was NOT Satisfactory.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I USED SARM'S On It's Own .. & It Did NOT Shut Me Down!

• Yes, I USED SARM'S On It's Own... & It SHUT Me Down!!

• No, SARM'S Will Shut You Down.. Never Touching that Sh**!

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
I'm using it now. I already have some opinions but want to give it a little more time. Will post soon. You might be suprised.

I think the sarms is going to be a staple in PCT from now on.

Me personally, I dont mess with the hard stuff anymore. I dont like to shut down the HPTA.So I will us e it alone...but I see this being huge in all PCTs.

I picked "used in pct and recovery phenomenal" but I want to clarify- My sex drive, energy and testicle size recovery was "normal". I've done enough cycles to recognize and expect a certain time frame for recovery given doses etc. With s4 I retained an amazing amount of gains, gained strength and my bf didn't jump up as it usually does post cycle. That's what made it phenomenal. As far as actual "recovery", that was normal. i.e. s4 didn't seem to affect my natural test output reocvery and so forth- but held gains and helped a "bit" with energy etc.

For sex drive and general sense of well being I used DHEA along with S4 and Clomid. Never felt better or retained more gains!

Top Bottom