Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do You Include SARM'S In Your PCT?

Do you USE SARM'S (S4) IN YOUR PCT

• Yes, I USED SARM'S In my PCT & My Recovery WAS Phenomenal!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Yes, I USED SARM'S In my PCT & My Recovery was NOT Satisfactory.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I USED SARM'S On It's Own .. & It Did NOT Shut Me Down!

• Yes, I USED SARM'S On It's Own... & It SHUT Me Down!!

• No, SARM'S Will Shut You Down.. Never Touching that Sh**!

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

crulexis

Quick & Simple... do / will you include SARM'S as part of your PCT ritual? or do you think it's just the fad of the month :chomp: :chomp: ;)

Feel free to insert links to studies / logs that proof your argument's for or against SARM'S in a PCT if possible... :artist:

haven't tried it, but am curious. Have heard at higher doses there are vision sides. Heard taking Lutein and Bilberry extract helps with that...or lowering dose. Read that at 50mg ed it's like a mild anavar cycle. Apparently at 100mg twice a day the vision sides ("yellow vision and loss of night vision) come on fast and strong.

a few studies/abstracts
An orally active selective androgen receptor modul... [Endocrinology. 2007] - PubMed result
Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM) Treatment Improves Muscle Strength and Body Composition, and Prevents Bone Loss in Orchidectomized Rats -- Gao et al., 10.1210/en.2005-0572 -- Endocrinology
http://endo.endojournals.org/cgi/reprint/145/12/5417.pdf

Someone else post more.

Thanks CEO , this information is Invaluable.. I got lots of reading ahead of me :D

SARM'S Seem too good to be true at this point.. ( If you stay under 100MG'S .. more is unnecessary) that is.

Last edited:
Including it as part of a regular cycle or post cycle is totally irresponsible, but that is just my opinion. Even though they "look" safe, there is not enough research on humans, less in high doses for muscle building purposes. It will be a matter of time and experimentation, but I will not volunteer to try it on my body. I will wait a couple years.

Maybe it has less side effects than regular anabolic steroids, but we don't know. Simple as that. With anabolic steroids at least we know what to expect.

What's the worst that can happen though, If you include it in your PCT at no more than 50MG's a day.. and you do a blood test at the end & thing's aren't back to "normal"

Can't you just get them back to normal, with a simple PCT protocol?

Obviously with something that's new like this a blood test before/during/after is a MUST ..

What's the worst that can happen though, If you include it in your PCT at no more than 50MG's a day.. and you do a blood test at the end & thing's aren't back to "normal"

Can't you just get them back to normal, with a simple PCT protocol?

Obviously with something that's new like this a blood test before/during/after is a MUST ..

That's one of the things I'm waiting for. Usage with blood test proof. We don't even know what 50mg a day will do for total test! so what is the purpose in using it if we don't know how much? lol. I know people is trying it, and will try it, but I need to see paperwork saying ok, 50mg is too much, or 50mg is ineffective; plus, once the right dose is determined to replace what a cycle of test cyp at 500mg a week would do, we need to see further evidence of effects on hpta of a healthy human. Because as part of a cycle or PCT, you'll not be able to accurately tell the effects.

So hopefully we start seeing more experiences!

tell you what bro. I am going to do more research into this, and then I will try it. I will try it alone though I think. Not as part of PCT. At least I'm pretty sure of that for now. :D

I'm looking forward to see how you like it Ceo! :D
And Hopefully you can get some blood-tests done also to see how effective / ineffective it is.

Top Bottom