Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

difference between face pulls and seated rows?

Okay, I worked the seated rows, lowered the weight and focused on form. Pinched the blades together good. I must say, that I didn't know what I was missing.

However, today (the day after) and my lower trap is sore where it attatches to the scapula(is this normal?), and my mid feels destroyed(in a good way). I've also been doing the other cuff exercises and lower trap exer., and iso holds you recommended.

youlikeadajuice? said:
Okay, I worked the seated rows, lowered the weight and focused on form. Pinched the blades together good. I must say, that I didn't know what I was missing.

However, today (the day after) and my lower trap is sore where it attatches to the scapula(is this normal?), and my mid feels destroyed(in a good way). I've also been doing the other cuff exercises and lower trap exer., and iso holds you recommended.

Yeap that's where it targets, get em big and strong to balance the pec and shoulder strength

biogeared said:
i never felt face pulls in my rear delts for some reason, and they hurt my biceps.

i stick to bent over laterals and reverse pec dec for rear delts.

The place that one pulls the weight is different on everyone. Make sure that your elbows are HIGH as well and you pull with your elbows instead of your arms (so to speak). Use the rope attachment as well...instead of a straight bar. The rope helps me greatly.

I actually do a set of 20, 15, 10, and 5-8 on these on Thursdays...

B True

biogeared said:
i never felt face pulls in my rear delts for some reason, and they hurt my biceps.

i stick to bent over laterals and reverse pec dec for rear delts.

am i the only one who cant seem to find a good position on the rev. pec dec?

d3track said:
am i the only one who cant seem to find a good position on the rev. pec dec?

I don't fit in the ones here...lol

B True

Top Bottom