Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did you really doubt the REDSOX?

DEEZPAZ said:
Then why does your sig have nyc in it if you're such a loyal Boston fan... Shouldn't it have MA???

I totally agree w/ you w/ the home team mentality!! Born and raised in NYC and have always been a Yankees fan...

Probably because I live in NYC.... but grew up in Boston... pretty much just like it says. Also the pic that I have is #9, Ted Williams, on the day he retired in the Sox club house. So yeah I'm a loyal fan.

Pats fan.... a classic from my little cousin.... what do you call 25 guys watching the world series?

The Yankees

Last edited:
caseynyc said:
Probably because I live in NYC.... but grew up in Boston... pretty much just like it says. Also the pic that I have is #9, Ted Williams, on the day he retired in the Sox club house. So yeah I'm a loyal fan.

Pats fan.... a classic from my little cousin.... what do you call 25 guys watching the world series?

The Yankees

AWESOME!!!

Will the REAL World Series CHAMPS PLEASE FUCKIN STAND UP, you know who you are!!!

BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON REDSOX!!!

I have been in 5 victory celebrations in the streets of Boston in the past 3 years.....how many NY fans have you had???? NONE!!!!!

Red Sox 2004 World Champs
Patriots 2003 World Champs
Patriots 2001 World Champs

F*ck you new york

Boston Strangler said:
I have been in 5 victory celebrations in the streets of Boston in the past 3 years.....how many NY fans have you had???? NONE!!!!!

Red Sox 2004 World Champs
Patriots 2003 World Champs
Patriots 2001 World Champs

F*ck you new york

and... Patriots 2005 World Champions

patsfan1379 said:
and... Patriots 2005 World Champions

Once again the Boston bookies will take a beating as the Pats will cover the spread and crush Philly.... Bring on Ft. Myers!!!!!

caseynyc said:
Once again the Boston bookies will take a beating as the Pats will cover the spread and crush Philly.... Bring on Ft. Myers!!!!!

wrong

Top Bottom