Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did you really doubt the REDSOX?

Bulldog_10 said:
Hey patsfan...fuck em all!!! The reason you front-running fuckers always get the same responses is because they're all true. You DO buy your championships (ie A-Rod), and you ARE front-runners...most of you at least.

You can trash red sox fans all you want, but at least you know we ain't front-runners...we'll see what's up when the yanks stop spending so much cash and go down the tubes...then everyone in new york will say how they've been Mets fans since 1492 when columbus sailed the ocean blue.

Hey, at least we have more than one decent team in Boston...how many you got out there in new york? Giants fuckin suck, Jets fuckin suck, Rangers fuckin suck, Islanders have fuckin sucked for 50 years, Knicks suck, Mets suck. Too bad Georgie doesn't own them all, then maybe you could buy out every other sport.

I'm eagerly awaiting this baseball season, but for now...I'm content with the Lombardi Trophy. When was the last time any ny team won a title?

Hey Bulldog,

Don't blame the Yankees, blame the Players Association and your favorite teams cunt of an owner John Henry for not signing A-Rod.

The deal between the Sux and A-Rod was finalized by BOTH parties. The players union shot it down and your teams owner fucked it up by not ponying up the extra bucks to make it final.

Whine all you want about the Yankees, but bottom line, they do everything by the book and within the rules of the system. You want something to whine about, whine about the system. Until there is financial ruin in about 60% of the teams, the system will NOT be changed. John Henry is a BILLIONARE, he could have EASILY forked up the remaining amount to have A-Rod. And if he did, you would be on here everyday shoving it in Yankee fans faces and it would have been ok because the big bad Yankess didn't sign him. Funny how your team has the 2nd highest payroll in baseball and your owner now wants a salary cap. What's the cap going to be, the amount your team is presently dishing out, 130 million?

Plus, all these owners are multi-millionaires as well. Only difference between them and Steinbrenner is, they pocket the money whereas he puts it back into his team. If these owners are crying poverty, then sell the team to someone who is looking to be successful like NY.

You Bahstun bitches whine whenever the Yankees make any type of move. Not surprising since we have OWNED you since 1920.

hahaha

Have fun trying to convince Nomar and Manny that they really are appreciated and needed. You have two cancers there just waiting to explode now.

And funny how you forget the Devils (3 Stanley Cups in 7 years and yes, Georgie does partially own them)and Nets (runnerups the past 2 NBA seasons) here and that your coach earned his first 2 Super Bowl rings with the Giants.

Last edited:
Romo17 said:

Hey Bulldog,

Don't blame the Yankees, blame the Players Association and your favorite teams cunt of an owner John Henry for not signing A-Rod.

The deal between the Sux and A-Rod was finalized by BOTH parties. The players union shot it down and your teams owner fucked it up by not ponying up the extra bucks to make it final.

Whine all you want about the Yankees, but bottom line, they do everything by the book and within the rules of the system. You want something to whine about, whine about the system. Until there is financial ruin in about 60% of the teams, the system will NOT be changed. John Henry is a BILLIONARE, he could have EASILY forked up the remaining amount to have A-Rod. And if he did, you would be on here everyday shoving it in Yankee fans faces and it would have been ok because the big bad Yankess didn't sign him. Funny how your team has the 2nd highest payroll in baseball and your owner now wants a salary cap. What's the cap going to be, the amount your team is presently dishing out, 130 million?

Plus, all these owners are multi-millionaires as well. Only difference between them and Steinbrenner is, they pocket the money whereas he puts it back into his team. If these owners are crying poverty, then sell the team to someone who is looking to be successful like NY.

You Bahstun bitches whine whenever the Yankees make any type of move. Not surprising since we have OWNED you since 1920.

hahaha

Have fun trying to convince Nomar and Manny that they really are appreciated and needed. You have two cancers there just waiting to explode now.

And funny how you forget the Devils (3 Stanley Cups in 7 years)and Nets (past 2 NBA runnerups)here and that your coach earned his first 2 Super Bowl rings with the Giants.

Funny, the last time I checked the NEW JERSEY devils and the NEW JERSEY nets were in...um...NEW FUCKING JERSEY.

And yeah, John Henry is a millionaire...so what? He just bought a fucking baseball team, you think he has an endless supply to cover A-rod's salary as well? And to be honest (and i KNOW you won't believe it) I'm glad we didn't get A-rod...I know he's a hell of a player, but I would rather have manny and nomar. (I'm a little biased, cuz manny has been my favorite player for years...even when he was on cleveland). AND it doesn't bother me at all that the yankees got him. He adds alot to the team, but they are by NO means unbeatable...and maybe not even the team to beat.

And what does our coach earning rings with the giants have to do with anything? that one confused me a little bit, i must admit.

Anyways, I don't really even want to argue this...because it will just go on forever...we'll just have to wait. But for now, like i said...i'm happy with the Lombardi Trophy, won by MY team...not a team in the next state over...LOL, by your logic, I could say that people from MA can take credit for yankees titles because NY and MA are right next to each other...right?

Bulldog_10 said:

Funny, the last time I checked the NEW JERSEY devils and the NEW JERSEY nets were in...um...NEW FUCKING JERSEY.

You mentioned the Giants and Jets, I mentioned the Devils and Nets.

Who ALL reside in NEW FUCKING JERSEY.

If you're going to talk shit, at least get your states correct.

:)

And I mentioned Belichick getting his first two rings with the Giants because you stated the Yankees buy up the best talent. It seems Kraft follows the same route by gobbling up the best coaches in Parcells and Belichick who were originally Giants.

Later...Football's over. Let the games between Boston and NY begin! I'm excited about it.

Last edited:
Romo17 said:

You mentioned the Giants and Jets, I mentioned the Devils and Nets.

Who ALL reside in NEW FUCKING JERSEY.

If you're going to talk shit, at least get your states correct.

:)

And I mentioned Belichick getting his first two rings with the Giants because you stated the Yankees buy up the best talent. It seems Kraft follows the same route by gobbling up the best coaches in Parcells and Belichick who were originally Giants.

Later...Football's over. Let the games between Boston and NY begin! I'm excited about it.

I don't remember belichick having a contract the size of A-rod's...I hope you're not seriously comparing those two.

I mentioned the jets and the giants because they are the NEW YORK jets and giants...regardless of where they play, they represent new york, not new jersey.

PatsFan34 said:
I can't deny it, I'm a fucking BOSTON fan and you don't wanna FUCK WIT ME, or my man BULL DIZOGG!!!

FUCK YOU YANKEES...FUCK YOU...clap clap!!!

Hell yeah mother fucker! I think it's time for a list of Red Sox fans in the sig. Also a sign of people who fuck field mice (aka Yankees fans).

I just found this thread.... the October posts brought back horrible memories that I care not to describe..... reading through the posts I can only ask this.... where are you claim to be Yankee fans from? If it's the boroughs, then OK I can see being a Yanks fan.... if you're in Idaho and being a bandwagon fruit loop... I have zero respect for your opinions. You should ALWAYS go with the home town team... I live in NYC and sport Boston gear all the time.... granted the Sox may implode year after year, but I stick by them and will for life. I've even broken up with girls because they were Yankees fans and I saw it as a personality flaw. I have a lot of pent up anger....

caseynyc said:
I just found this thread.... the October posts brought back horrible memories that I care not to describe..... reading through the posts I can only ask this.... where are you claim to be Yankee fans from? If it's the boroughs, then OK I can see being a Yanks fan.... if you're in Idaho and being a bandwagon fruit loop... I have zero respect for your opinions. You should ALWAYS go with the home town team... I live in NYC and sport Boston gear all the time.... granted the Sox may implode year after year, but I stick by them and will for life. I've even broken up with girls because they were Yankees fans and I saw it as a personality flaw. I have a lot of pent up anger....

Then why does your sig have nyc in it if you're such a loyal Boston fan... Shouldn't it have MA???

I totally agree w/ you w/ the home team mentality!! Born and raised in NYC and have always been a Yankees fan...

I am so proud that this is still a sticky on this fucking board!!! Every Yankee fan can suck my "WICKED AWESOME" DICK!!!

Surely the Yankee fans will have a million and one excuses why they lost, but in the end, the better team won, the BOSTON MUTHA FUCKIN REDSOX!!!

SKIGGILY FUCKIN BOP YOU NY HO'S!!!

Top Bottom