Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did you really doubt the REDSOX?

PatsFan34

Did you assholes really doubt the REDSOX?

All you bastards talked mad shit when they were down 0-2, what you got to say now? THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!!!

GOOOOOO SOXXXXXXX!!!!

I doubt that you can type more than a few words at a time without spazzing out, you fucksocket.

ALCS BABY!!!!!!

YANKEES > redsucks

typical Sox fan- running his mouth before he should. Just like in the beginning of every year when the Sox are in first I gotta listen to all the classless fans screaming, talkin bout how good the team is. Yeah, they are playing real well, but please learn some class and shut the fuck up until you win the World Series (someday). Then you can talk all you want. Until next season.

You fucking losers crack me up!!! You all talked so much shit when the SOX were down 0-2. I couldn't wait to type this shit cause you fucking pussies can't admit when you're a complete tool shed!!!

As for running my mouth before I should...I'll run my mouth till the day someone can shut it!!!

I'm a SOX fan till the end, win or lose. I don't route for a team that's bought and paid for year after year, most Yankee fans are not even real fans, they a bunch of fare-weather mutha fucka's!!!

PatsFan34 said:
You fucking losers crack me up!!! You all talked so much shit when the SOX were down 0-2. I couldn't wait to type this shit cause you fucking pussies can't admit when you're a complete tool shed!!!

As for running my mouth before I should...I'll run my mouth till the day someone can shut it!!!

I'm a SOX fan till the end, win or lose. I don't route for a team that's bought and paid for year after year, most Yankee fans are not even real fans, they a bunch of fare-weather mutha fucka's!!!

spoken like a true ignorant sox fan. first off, someone can shut your mouth- you have no reason to talk shit until your team does something!! second, I will not even address the whole "bought your team" unoriginal bullshit, and third, and just for the record- I am 23, born in 1979- from 1978 until 1996 the Yankees won SHIT. I was still a huge fan then and I am now. Moron. Typical.

KillahBee said:

first off, someone can shut your mouth- you have no reason to talk shit until your team does something!!

1. Who can shut my mouth...YOU?

2. The SOX did just do something you bitch ass trick, they came back from 0-2 and put themselves right back in the race and shut up every shit talker quick...like yourself little boy!!!

You better go back to the drawing board with this conversation partner, I'm just merely basking in the glow of victory over the A's!!!

You are the typicall moron sir, now go have a warm glass of milk and call it a night!!!

This can be your year. The yanks are not as unstoppable as before. It`s really anybody`s game now.

There WILL be partying in the streets if the soxs take it this year after the long drought and "curse".

gonelifting said:
This can be your year. The yanks are not as unstoppable as before. It`s really anybody`s game now.

There WILL be partying in the streets if the soxs take it this year after the long drought and "curse".

Here's a man with some compasion, CHEERS GONELIFTING!!!

Top Bottom