Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dgugs That improve Athletic Performance

im a 110 meter hurdler, im 6'1 200 lbs. i love this post. my goal this summer is to loose 10-15 lbs. and get ripped to shreds. i got 8%bf. im thinking of hitting up a 6 wk. cycle of Fina 37.5mg ed prop 100mg eod t3ed then Anavar 40mg ed for 4 weeks starting wk. 2 with clomid post cycle. i am also going to run armidex ed throughout the whole cycle. hopefully this will help me achive my goals and get my times down a little more. anyone ever try a cycle like this before?

I'm a sprinter too

Bulk.....NOOOOO.......

Have you used fina before. I HATE that shit! bodybuilders swear by the stuff. Yeah, I gained wieght on it, which wasn't my goal, so I was leaner in BF% but lost no actual fat. It didn't do shit for my explosiveness. My strength Went up, but in proportion to my wieght. YOU will not lose wieght on fina. its too strong of an anabolic. Heres the kicker. Disabling pumps. I would get so pumped after 5 sprints that my quads would sieze. I couldn't do shit for about 5 minutes...hardly walk, and even that hurt like a mofo.

Have you got experience with all the drugs you mentioned?

I can help you get your times down, I just need to know your past experiences. What cycles have you done in the past? are you at 8% eating whatever you want. PM me or email me.

Last edited:
College athlete wanting to get bigger and faster. Please help

I understand that there are side effects I just don't wan't to loose my hair or not be able to have kids.I am new to this.I play football. I am 6'0 218, bench 440 and 225 28 times. My 40 is a 4.7-4.8. I truly would like to get faster and stronger.I need something I can run on. Any help I appreciate.

Top Bottom