Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dgugs That improve Athletic Performance

Re: Drugs That improve Athletic Performance

Flash_75 said:

-Are EPO and HGH as good as the hype surounding them?

Did you do any research on EPO?!?!? EPO will put you 6 feet under faster then you can run a 40 yd dash. Not only that, but studies are showing that it can have long term effects on blood cells (primaraly what EPO effects in the first place) , liver, kidneys and other vital organs. I'm sure you missed that though. DON"T DO EPO unless highly supervised by a physician with experiences of EPO.

my experiences with A/S and athletic performance:

working on sprinting and lowering sprint times w/ drug test:

Prop - 200mg taken 4.5 hours prior to training session (only on sprint days)
150mg taken on non sprint days prior to strength training or bed

DBOL- 25mg taken after training

IMO this has been the best cycle that i've done for increasing my sprint times (40yd dash)

rather be....

EPO is safe if you know what your doing. I definitely wouldn't recomend it to anyone with newbie questions on it.

I havent used EPO. I plan on it though. I train with a heart rate monitor always. I know how to check my blood pressure. I know how to keep my blood "slippery". I have a doctor who is sympathetic, so everything is in place.

I think you missed the point. Does EPO live up to the hype?

I apreciate the input. Why not dbol prior to training? I am real interseted in dbol.

Because using Dbol prior to used will pump your legs up to much and you will not get as much benefit from you training session. Plus, it hurts like a bitch running with a pump.

cheers

I would compare EPO to insulin. Two of the most significantly beneficial drugs for athletes. Also two of the most dangerous. Neither are for newbies, but if used with knowledge and intelligence can be great.

ideas to ponder

Im a good muscle gainer on AAS. Being a triathlete, the dbol/slin/gh cycle just put too much muscle on!

only thing ill try is a halo only cycle. w/ GH 2 i.u.'s EOD

I think the androgens will increase recovery, but no muscle gain.

Re: ideas to ponder

triguy said:
Im a good muscle gainer on AAS. Being a triathlete, the dbol/slin/gh cycle just put too much muscle on!

only thing ill try is a halo only cycle. w/ GH 2 i.u.'s EOD

I think the androgens will increase recovery, but no muscle gain.

No offense bro, but 2 i.u.s eod isn't going to do dick for you. And GH isn't cheap

Re: Re: ideas to ponder

Thaibox said:

No offense bro, but 2 i.u.s eod isn't going to do dick for you. And GH isn't cheap

Thaibox-Triguy and I are on the same page as far as what we want from our 'supplements'-neither of us want huge size. So my question is this-what is a good GH dosage for endurance athletes? GH has many benefits and even low doses could be beneficial for an enduro. But I asked a similar question on another board and never got a response. what dosage GH is good for endurance athletes?

FHG

So I have a question but let me preface it:
I know the benefits of GH for bodybuilders and life-extension and I can see how they would apply to other athletes, but:

What specifically does the endurance athlete gain from GH?

Keep in mind that endurance athletes typically aren't looking to gain size (maybe a few KGs of quality muscle) and are very concerned about weight gain.

Increased recovery?

Some muscle gain when stack w/AAS?

Fat loss?

Connective tissue repair?

Relief of chronic joint pain?

What kind of dosage would an endurance athlete run-remember size isn't a concern-?

2-4iu (5/2)? How long?

If the athlete were eating a carbo rich diet would they need to cycle slin or would lots of carbs keep the natural slin response regular?

FHG

what does everyone think about weight loss drugs for cycling? I have been thinking alot about T3 but I hear its catabolic.. how bad is it? i would trade in a few lbs. of muscle if it took a few lbs. of fat w/ it. I'm a pretty good sized racer as it is so my thinking is that even if i do lose a little strength the weight savings would outweight it. Also, has anyone tried clen? i know thats supposed to work well but i have a hell of a time getting to sleep just on ECA's so I think if i took some clen id be up for a week. Let me know what you all think.

FHG- for the HGH, i think the answer is "all of the above" i've heard of cyclists running HGH at 6-7IU per day during the off season, and they stacked it with insulin. I think you need to no matter what your diet is. You dont even need to stack it w/ other AAS.. it'll put muscle on ya just w/ slin. ill drop you a note in a day or so.

Hey FHG, great responses. We are definitely on the same wave length. Mass is not the goal. Rather recovery so you can go train intensely EVERY day. We should start a new thread regaurding HGH.

rider T-3 might be OK at lower doses, like less than 50mcg a day. It will lead to overtraining real quick.

Here is what I'd recomend.

AM intervals for one hour every morning on an empty stomach and ECA. don't eat for 1 hr after you finish.

Use 1mg arimidex ed, or eod if thats all you can afford.

I don't like anything that messes with performance, and T-3 at above 50mcg falls in that catagory. I've never used clen because I'd heard ephedrine is just as good and a lot cheaper.

Top Bottom