Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dgugs That improve Athletic Performance

flash- thanks for the reply.. what will arimidex do for weight loss?? also, would liquidex work? It's pretty much an anti-e right? and you say T3 messes w/ performance, how so? i am slightly afraid of over training as I racked up some huge miles this winter, so maybe the T3 wouldnt be a good idea for a cyclist, i asked because my meat head buddies all got super ripped on it, said it didnt do wonders for their strength though. ok thanks for the help.
rider

Rider - Save your money. I tried t3 and clen last summer and it didn't do shit even when I bumped the dosage up to 100 mcg's. It wasn't bunk gear either. I think it has a bigger effect if your fat percentage is high and you have a slow metabolism.

T-3 is gonna drain you of nutrients and they won't be readily re-supplied. What your doing is so much harder on every system in your body(maybe with an eception to the CNS) than bodybuilding that as athletes we really can't follow the same rules.

re: T3

I was really interested in T3, but was told by a few people that I should avoid it. I did quite a bit of research and felt like I could comfortably use it. A few members I spoke with said it would really hurt my training-the high dosages needed for fat loss would generally hinder my ability to perform athletically. This makes sense. I think it could be catabolic and chew up too much muscle-I don't have much anyway!! I could see how T3 could prevent you from recovering fully and thus leading to declining performance. Somebody said I might benefit from the low 12.5-25mg dosage so may be I'll look into that.

Clen-Obviously works for endurance athletes cause a few guys have been popped! I've heard that ECA works almost as good. I don't know how much clen costs. I wanna know how there is so much floating arounding the US-it is not FDA approved. Well I guess coke isn't FDA approved either and there seems to be quite a bit in the US so....Oh yeah rider if you do get some don't give it to your dog like Vandenbrouke....

HGH-I have heard so many vary experiences with it I wanted to hear more about positive usage in endurance athletes. I raced against a guy last summer who appeared to have been a victim of the Russian school of 'up the dosage'. He had some serious acromegaly-super cromag eyebrow ridge, huge mitten hands, strangely long arms. But damn he was ridiculously strong. I'd kinda like to use some GH just to slow the aging process!! I can already see the lines in my face. Look at Eric Dekker and Scott Sunderland those guys are just in their 30s and the look very very old.

FHG

Re: re: T3

fhg43 said:

I don't know how much clen costs. I wanna know how there is so much floating arounding the US-it is not FDA approved. Well I guess coke isn't FDA approved either and there seems to be quite a bit in the US so....

Clen is cheap. T3 is dirt cheap. There's a lot around because its not a controlled substance like gear is.

Thai is right. T-3 and clen are very affordable. roughly $20 for 100 tabs of 50mcg T-3 and clen can be had for $30 for 100 20mcg tabs.

Clen is easier to get in euroupe than ephedrine. They are both bronchiodialators, which is why they may improve endurance. I wouldn't use either for rides in excess of 3 hrs. For short rides or crit's, It probably can't be beat.

A theraputic dose of HGH is 1iu a day. HGH use slows natural HGH production, so unless your over 30 I'd say save your money. If your over 30 go with 2-4 iu in the afternoon with a 5-on 2-off schedule....I'd take the two off on light days, but thats just me.

I'm falling in love with "Rather be Ruggin"s ideas of quick acting androgens and anbolics. I used fina and got pumps that would literally end a training session. Not too mention I was growing like a weed.

20mg of dbol post training has made the list for my next cycle. DEFINITELY:D

Thanks so much for all the info guys, i guess im just gonna have to be tough and not eat. Thats the one diet plan that has yet to fail. Im a little afraid of clen and ECA's because ill most likely get drug tested this year, does anyone know how long these things will hang around in your system? and Flash- What will the arimidex do for weight loss? alright thanks again for all the help.
rider

rider said:
Thanks so much for all the info guys, i guess im just gonna have to be tough and not eat. Thats the one diet plan that has yet to fail. Im a little afraid of clen and ECA's because ill most likely get drug tested this year, does anyone know how long these things will hang around in your system? and Flash- What will the arimidex do for weight loss? alright thanks again for all the help.
rider

Clen and ECA have very short detectable lives in your body-especially the body of a cyclist or any other endurance athlete. Ephedrine and caffeine can only be detected within hours of use. You could use ECA for weight loss and just not use it on race days. Clen has a longer detection time, but in an endurance athlete I'd say it is like 3-5 days. I've used EC in races and it works, but the next day you are spent. With the EC you can drive your heart so high and reallyt fatigue yourself. I've used it a few times and have been destroyed the next day-but you can go so hard. Basically it allows you to perform at a level you normally can't and then you are super fatigued from it and have problems recovering. I can only imagine what really good amphetamines do to you!

FHG

Top Bottom