Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dgugs That improve Athletic Performance

Flash_75

Drugs That improve Athletic Performance

An athletes needs are quite different from a body builder. We are more after improving our strength to wieght ratio, explosive power, and endurance than just looking the part. I want to get a thread started regaurding the use of AAS and other drugs that you have knowledge of that improve athletic performance. I would love to here different theories and views on :

-dosing efficiency, like how much is enough and at what point does the anibolism outwiegh the performance benefits.

-Are stimulants really beneficial, and if so, to what type of athlete and when?

-Are EPO and HGH as good as the hype surounding them?

-what do you believe is the best way to maintain the progress you've made when it comes time to discontinue performance enhancers.

-Risks of each.....

I know this subject should really have it's own section, but I thought this might attract more of the athletes looking for information and we can use this forum as such.

Last edited:
Let's start this off with the subject Testosterone

The highest I've gone with test is 400mg/week. My strength gains were slow but steady. I didn't use an anti-e, which was dumb. The water retention really hindered my evaluation of it's effects - I gained strength but didn't really improve my strength to wieght ratio very much. The mood elevation was unreal. I felt great all the time. My recovery was up, but not like it was with Equipoise at only 200mg/wk. All in all I'd say test has some use, but it may be better suited to power-lifters, or combined at a low dose with other anabolics for motivational purposes.

what do you think?

This is an excellent idea bro. I'm gonna go do some deadlifts, eat some food, and I'll be back to add my thoughts.:)

I'm glad you started this thread. I have two main interests in life- martial arts and bodybuilding. Unfortunately, I don't have the genetics to excel in both simultaneously. Here are my past cycles and results/effects.

1. 10mg D-bol/day.......200mg Deca/wk
My very first cycle, I didn't know what the hell I was doing(I thought I did) but I gained considerable weight(water) then crashed hard and weighed even less when I was done.

2. 500mg sust/wk......40mg Dbol/day(4 weeks)........600mg Deca/wk........actually used clomid and nolva this time and got decent results. However, I took too much Deca and my girlfriend was pissed.

3. Frontloaded 1g Omnadren and dropped to 500/wk
Frontloaded 600 Deca dropped to 400/wk
50, 40, 30, 30mg D-bol 1st 4 wks
50mg Winny last 5 weeks
50mg Proviron throughout to keep my girl happy
Good results but I got sick for about a week, sapping some of my gains.

------------------------------------------------
This is about when I got injured and stopped fighting.
------------------------------------------------
So, determined to get big and strong while I wasn't training, I did the following....

4. Frontloaded 1250 testoviron dropped to 750/wk
Primobolan 400/wk
50mg D-bol 1st 4 weeks
75 Fina/day last 6 weeks
100mg Proviron/day
1mg arimidex
clomid

This was by far my best cycle. I gained quality weight and got broke all strength plateaus. Four weeks into it, the day after I benched 405 I realized that I toasted my rotator, 2 days later I came down with mono, so I had to stop everything. Over the course of three weeks(not eating or sleeping) I lost 20 lbs.:bawling: I just got back to the gym last week and its pretty sad.

Fighting..............................

My first cycle made me feel a little better when I was training(probably aggresiveness). I think the deca helped with a lot of my little injuries(joints and such). But, I gained a lot of unfunctional weight from the D-bol that I could tell slowed me down. When I crashed after the cycle, I didn't really want to fight at all. D-bol without a decent anabolic and something to use after it(like winny) kinda sucks for sports application

My second cycle was similar to the first, but adding the test helped me out, and I felt amped up to train all the time. I didn't feel any slower this time and my strength was up and I learned quickly how to take advantage of this. Since I used proper clomid therapy, I didnt crash this time and my training only progressed.

My third cycle was similar to the second until I stopped the D-bol and started the Winny. Winny was great, I wasn't retaining any useless water, but my strength was definately up. I could swear that it helped with my stamina as well. I could do drill after drill in and out of the ring, and even though my body was fatigued, my heart was burning for more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Clearly, I didn't use juice for the sole purpose of excelling in my sport. I wanted to grow at the same time I was doing tons of cardio in and out of the dojo, which is hard.

If I wasn't concerned with size, but only functional strength. I would probably do some combo of Fina/Winny/anavar/Primo

THEY'RE ALL CLASSIFIED AS PHYSIQUE/PERFORMANCE ENHANCING SO I GUESS IT JUST DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO AND HOW YOU REPSOND TO EACH.

KAYNE

Re: Drugs That improve Athletic Performance

Flash_75 said:

-Are EPO and HGH as good as the hype surounding them?

I have several friends that have done GH, and were all extremely happy with the results. It is definately something I am looking into. A cycle with GH/slin would be outstanding. I'm just not sure I'm ready to take the risk of slin yet. I need more knowledge and time. A few very well known MMA have used GH successfully. And, the good part about it, is there is no way to test for it yet.:)

The best way to maintain the progress when its time to quit? Once I knew a decent amount, it wasn't a problem for me. You simply have to become familiar with Clomid, proviron, HCG, etc.

Hey thai. Glad to see your as interested in performance enhancement as I am.

I am a semi experienced user of AAS. I have done 4 cycles and am in week 14 of an 18 week winny/test cycle.

I am very interested in trying slin. I have alot of knowledge on slin use and can help you find the info you are looking for on proper use, dosing, and duration of use. Slin and creatine is supposed to be AWESOME for strength gains. my reserves on it is the wieght gain. I am 194 @ 7% right now and would rather be closer to 185......so I'm not even considering slin unless I get to 184.

as far as coming off. I know the way the bodybuilders do it, but I'm looking for alternatives to the traditional methods. the stigma of maintaining mass could be the shortcoming of athletes looking for a performance edge. clomid/anastrozle/chastebarry is a definite must when ending any cycle, but what about training to maintain performance? thats the trick.

Re: Drugs That improve Athletic Performance

Flash_75 said:
An athletes needs are quite different from a body builder. We are more after improving our strength to wieght ratio, explosive power, and endurance than just looking the part. I want to get a thread started regaurding the use of AAS and other drugs that you have knowledge of that improve athletic performance. I would love to here different theories and views on :

-dosing efficiency, like how much is enough and at what point does the anibolism outwiegh the performance benefits.
Dosing is tricky as everyone responds differently to medication. and different athletes have different needs. NFL players need to pack on more muscle as much as possible, kick boxers may need just to gain a few pounds of muscle but maintain lightweight for quickness. Endurance athletes need to maintain or add just a little muscle and may just use AAs to facilitate recover (growth or rebuilding). Rule of thumb is more isn't necessarily better and this is difficult for athletes to understand. Taking more test or EPO or amphetamines has serious serious side effects like death or significant bodily harm so it really depends on 1) drug, 2) goals, and 3) athletes response to medication. All are equally important.

-Are stimulants really beneficial, and if so, to what type of athlete and when?[/B]
Yeah but damn they are nasty-any athlete can benefit from stimulants always before competition.

-Are EPO and HGH as good as the hype surounding them?[/B]
EPO-yes probably the important drug ever for endurance athletes. Still the gold standard and more or less undetectable (the tests are pretty inacurate-trust me). HGH-good but general consensus has been it needs to be used with a few other drugs to be really benefitial.

-what do you believe is the best way to maintain the progress you've made when it comes time to discontinue performance enhancers.[/B]
Rest some and let the body recover and then train naturally. Drugs are for training more or less (EPO being the glaring exception). Train hard while on and then rest. Then train hard and use your new found strength/fitness to do harder workouts which will help you progress.

-Risks of each.....[/B]

Stimulants-screw you up good in high doses
EPO, AAS, HGH-look its all going to screw your natural hormonal levels if you use too much so-and EPO in really really high doses can lead to heart stopage

I know this subject should really have it's own section, but I thought this might attract more of the athletes looking for information and we can use this forum as such. [/B]

You could write books on this topic but it is interesting to ponder-

FHG

I think we should take this 1 drug at a time.

I'll start a new thread entitled Athletic Performance with (drug X) and drug X will vary from thread to thread. this way we can discuss, say testosterone, fully and include others experiences.

You are missing out on various nootropics, painkillers, and fast acting androgens like halotestin. I just started taking 1-tes and I know it causes quite an elevation in my agression, so I can only immagine what an androgen like halotestin or cheque drops would do to my agression.

Top Bottom