Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dexter Jackson Mr. Olympia

bigjd69

Finally they have crowned a man who truly deserves the title. Good size for a guy 5'7" along with symmetry and no bloated gut. GOOD for the judges getting away from the bloated stomach look!!!!

any links to pics?

Bodybuilding.com - 2008 Olympia Blog - Blog Entry

They have some videos up there.
Results:
1.Dexter
2.Jay
3.Phil Heath
4.Wolf
5.Freeman
6.Melvin Anthony
7.Silvio Samuel
8.Dennis James
9.Moe Elmoussawi
10.Gustavo

Lot of guys came in with smaller waists (look how much Dennis James got his waist down!). Good to see the trend going back to that.

It couldn't have gone to a more deserving guy. He looked great. I have spoke with Dexter on occasion. We used to train at the same gym and he is a super cool guy. 5'7" and a shredded 230!!! What a beast.

It couldn't have gone to a more deserving guy. He looked great. I have spoke with Dexter on occasion. We used to train at the same gym and he is a super cool guy. 5'7" and a shredded 230!!! What a beast.

I have heard different opinions on him from that SL. I do agree he deserved to win. Thought Heath was the runner up but really surprised they didn't "give" it to Jay.

Maybe they finally listened to all the pissed off people when coleman kept winning.

Top Bottom