Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dexter Jackson Mr. Olympia

Would be nice to think so BK. History doesn't seem to side with us though but definately was impressed that guys were coming back with smaller waists overall. That's a plus. Jay suffers terribly from this these days. If you look at him back around 01 man he looked so different (and much better).

Finally they have crowned a man who truly deserves the title. Good size for a guy 5'7" along with symmetry and no bloated gut. GOOD for the judges getting away from the bloated stomach look!!!!

New champion. Interesting decision IMO ;)

I can appreciate his win I am around the same height 5'7" and would love to have his genetics and symetry . I have been saying for years that he has an Mr. Olympia Physique

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!! I never though I'd see the day again when it wasn't about frakish size regardless of symmetry, lines, proportion, conditioning, etc....My hats off to to the judges and politicians behind the Olympia. However there is still work to be done, cuz I def would have placed Dennis, Heath and Freeman ahead of Jay without question. and for those that disagree, I always throw the same question...if you could pick one of those bodies to call your own, would it really be Jay's you pick first? I think not.

i guess i stand alone when i say i would have chose cutler for the last 4 years including 08 and before that i was in agrement with coleman even though i think he is a dick. its all about size for me (real size not synthol).

I really thought Heath was gonna win it this year, after his improvements from the 2007 Arnold Classic and the 2008 Ironman...

Top Bottom