Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dedicated newbie looking for input

Aw thanks Zed for those words - yeah it is an huge accomplishment for me to be doing this really - if someone would have said to me in late February, before I started, that by the end of the Summer I'd be back into lifting, be much smaller and healthier, and climbing mountains for charity I would have thought they were bonkers!

I have officially blown my target amount out of the water today - 130% of my target raised now - £650. I know it's not huge but I'm really pleased with that, especially as I haven't worked for about 6 years (recovering from a family tragedy for 2 years, then raising my family) so don't have colleagues,company donations commitee, bosses etc to hound for cash!!

I will most definitely post you up some pics when I get back.
Rest day today, shoulders tomorrow night.

:d:d

Yorky if you use eBay there's a brand new acumesure machine for £23 that's a bargain!

Put up the link suga.
The Accu Measure that I was talking about is a caliper and should only be a few bucks/pounds.
But I would like to see what this is too.

Put up the link suga.
The Accu Measure that I was talking about is a caliper and should only be a few bucks/pounds.
But I would like to see what this is too.

Here's the item number Zed the ones I've seem were around £30 this is the cheapest I've seen.

400221590148 (eBay item number)
Accumeasure FatTrack Gold Digital Body Fat Caliper BMI

hey donna, thanks for that link. Is that you ones you meant Zed?

Shoulders today - did same as last time:

warm up circuit of 1x12 half weight of all the following working sets:

3 sets of 8 for all
upright bb row 33lbs + bar
seated millitary bb press 33lbs + bar
overhead db press 26lbs each,
front db raise 22lbs each
plate raise 33lbs
lateral db raise 18lbs each
bent over (head on back of bench) rear delt db flye 22lbs each

When my climbing challenge is done and dusted I'll be reworking my weight lifting plan, think it's time for a change up, considering back and bi's super sets instead of back and chest, and likewise chest and tri's instead of bi's/tri's. Though I will definitely miss flat DB chest press supersetted with one arm DB row - there's just something about that set that I really really love!!
Also considering changing up to 3sets of 15 rather than the lower reps ranges.
Will be leaving shoulder day and leg day as stand alones still as they both knacker me and I really enjoy giving those my all.

Food - had to have a medicinal bowl of chocolate ice-cream last night - raw swollen throat, glands are up, sinuses blocked, ear ache - the works!! 1 week before I need to be feeling on top form - typical eh!

Great leg session today despite still feeling bloody awful. This will definitely be last leg workout until the climbs as my DOMs sometimes last a week and I want fresh legs for next Saturday.

Thorough warm up and stretching
Squat built up to 66lbs + power rack bar 22lbs 3x8 ATG
Leg press 305lbs +rack 12,12,10,8
Plie squats 44lb DB 3x10
Standing single leg ham curl 55lbs 3x8
Hack squat machine, close stance, 187lbs 3x8
SLDL 88lbs +22lb bar 3x8
Good girls 254lbs 3x20
Bad girls 254lbs 3x20
Seated calf press 143lbs 3x20

Oh Boy!!!!!! Serious case of jelly legs walking down 2 loooong flights of stairs! I did actually almost go arse over tit at one point!

Will pick up Vit C when shopping tomorrow Z - cheers! x

Hey Donna, i have been really excited for my little girl starting school because she's been counting down the sleeps till she starts and she's really excited so it's been negating my emotionalness(is that even a word!) about it - but today she's been really tearful all day over every silly little thing and that always means she's coming down with something, so guess she's gonna be starting school with my bug! Poor little mite. They start school far too little in this country in my opinion! x

All good here yorgy!
Best of luck to you hunny pie on your climes too!!

Great leg session today despite still feeling bloody awful. This will definitely be last leg workout until the climbs as my DOMs sometimes last a week and I want fresh legs for next Saturday.

Thorough warm up and stretching
Squat built up to 66lbs + power rack bar 22lbs 3x8 ATG
Leg press 305lbs +rack 12,12,10,8
Plie squats 44lb DB 3x10
Standing single leg ham curl 55lbs 3x8
Hack squat machine, close stance, 187lbs 3x8
SLDL 88lbs +22lb bar 3x8
Good girls 254lbs 3x20
Bad girls 254lbs 3x20
Seated calf press 143lbs 3x20

Oh Boy!!!!!! Serious case of jelly legs walking down 2 loooong flights of stairs! I did actually almost go arse over tit at one point!

Will pick up Vit C when shopping tomorrow Z - cheers! x

Hey Donna, i have been really excited for my little girl starting school because she's been counting down the sleeps till she starts and she's really excited so it's been negating my emotionalness(is that even a word!) about it - but today she's been really tearful all day over every silly little thing and that always means she's coming down with something, so guess she's gonna be starting school with my bug! Poor little mite. They start school far too little in this country in my opinion! x

Ah the poor lil thing she will be ok probably just a little worried she won't know what to expect such a big leap for her .
If that's not a word it should be yorky lmfao.
Yeah I think your right it is really young but 6months in school she will grow up so fast .
Donna x

Top Bottom