Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Days of HUGE gone by?

Getting shredded will make you look bigger though. We talked about that before brother ;)

Yes it will. But putting on 20 pounds of muscle will also make me look bigger too :biggrin:

I have a feeling I will be changing my ways though. It's all about quality now and not just size. I am just getting back in the gym and things are going great. Bearing in mind it's not like I went to that straight from a blast. I looked like crap a few weeks ago. I lost over 20 pounds in about 5 weeks and got fatter in the process. That was over xmas and I was in between gyms and got a bit lazy (first time I have not trained for a few weeks). Been training hard and got most of my weight back and leaned up on only 40mg test p ed. I just added in 50mg avar and the changes are great and it's only been a few days. Gonna start a fun peptide experiment soon too :)

Yes it will. But putting on 20 pounds of muscle will also make me look bigger too :biggrin:

I have a feeling I will be changing my ways though. It's all about quality now and not just size. I am just getting back in the gym and things are going great. Bearing in mind it's not like I went to that straight from a blast. I looked like crap a few weeks ago. I lost over 20 pounds in about 5 weeks and got fatter in the process. That was over xmas and I was in between gyms and got a bit lazy (first time I have not trained for a few weeks). Been training hard and got most of my weight back and leaned up on only 40mg test p ed. I just added in 50mg avar and the changes are great and it's only been a few days. Gonna start a fun peptide experiment soon too :)

I been looking at those peps brother. I have no exp with them but it's going to be added here real soon ;) I really like those short esters as well. Makes e control so easy

I guess it depends on what kind of gym you grew up in. My gym was outside. I played all sports up thru high school, college ball, some amateur kick boxing, a little mma, active duty military. I have honestly never worked out for aesthetic value until recently. Barbell bench, squats, and hang cleans are still my best and favorite lifts to this day. I feel out of place doing arms and calves, but I'm getting better at them. :)

I know guys that have never touched the stuff that grew up on farms and a wrestling mat and their muscle density will put a lot of these "bodybuilders" to shame. I think insulin and growth have taken the sport of bodybuilding to a whole new level...a level that I care not for. Not hating, just that I believe the glory days of Arnold was the pinnacle of bodybuilding. Things are def changing my EF friends. Welcome to the new.

Top Bottom