Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cytomel Cycle

As far as my cardio goes. I play racketball for 3 hours a week. Run 4 days a week for 30-45 mins. And eat low carbs and a lot of protien. Kinda odd I hit this wall. Probably somewhat genetic. Mother's side of the fam is kinda heavy. I was at 8-10% bf for a long time up till I moved up north which was around age 19.

first off, don't waste a trip to tj just to pick up cytomel.
second, if u wanna do it, you have to stack it with a light anabolic as to not waste muscle.
third, you prob. play lacrosse or baseball, neither of which require gear.

fourth, don't fuck with cynomel

"first off, don't waste a trip to tj just to pick up cytomel.
second, if u wanna do it, you have to stack it with a light anabolic as to not waste muscle.
third, you prob. play lacrosse or baseball, neither of which require gear.

fourth, don't fuck with cynomel"

well said

What type of light anabolic would you suggest? I want to avoid gyno at all cost. No need to develop bitch tits. My intrest are purely for appearance and to get by the wall that I have hit. Not to enhance my play at all. Thanks for the input thus far fellows.

Winstrol. Tabs or injectible. If you get the injectible, you can drink it instead of shooting it. 50mg/day. Take that with some clen or ECA, eat clean and you'll be ripped in 2 months.

Top Bottom