Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cubs fans in Chicago

Becoming said:
up in wisconsin huh? I had a friend we called shak in college in Chitown who like mountain biking - you never know until you ask....

ha...that's funny. i mountain bike too. she must have been cool. :D

Citruscide said:
CUUUUUUUBBBBBIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEESSS!!!

Braves are too cocky and their fans don't appreciate their own team... I mean... 12 division titles and 1 world series... come on now... let's go CUBBIES! :)

C-ditty

As opposed to the Cubs who have 1 division title and zero world series since Jesus died. I guess the Cubs don't appreciate their fans. :)

i would just like to bring it to everyone who has posted on this threads attention that buffy was posting on my name when supposedly juicedmullet said that he was a huge cubs fan

mullet- and I had just started to think you are cool, what a scam!

I will be grabbing a case of miller lite on the way home to help me feel like I am back in Chi-town while I am watching the game.... I would grab some old style, but that stuff tastes like crap!

nothing to do with it but GO TWINS! I want the cubs to pull through, I HATE the BRAVES! and I HATE the YANKEES MORE! plus Twinkies are my team and all

Top Bottom