Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Congrats...Lance Armstrong.

Lance Armstrong managed the greatest comeback in sports history (after his cancer)

Lance is the man....If any of you think that you are indestructable, or are supermen, or are even super tough, try to comprehend what that guy has done....I think that maybe one out of a million people have that much drive and discipline, not to mention sheer toughness.

Congrats on winning and stuff but I still think he is an ASSHOLE for leaving his wife that stood by him when he had cancer. He is a jerk that can ride a bike good.

curling said:
Congrats on winning and stuff but I still think he is an ASSHOLE for leaving his wife that stood by him when he had cancer. He is a jerk that can ride a bike good.

Problem is you never know the whole story....

It is possible that his wife was a flaming bitch and told him that once you are well, I'm outta here! You may had heard differently from her, but I have never heard of him speaking of it ....

bullett said:
Problem is you never know the whole story....

It is possible that his wife was a flaming bitch and told him that once you are well, I'm outta here! You may had heard differently from her, but I have never heard of him speaking of it ....

Absolutely. Only 2 people know what happened in that relationship and people can't judge Lance about something they know nothing about.

it is his "WILL" that sets him apart from the norm and from the best atheletes in the world...awesome example of how powerful the human mind can be.

curling said:

the story i heard was that his wife was sucking the water boys dick, hardly a women of solid morality

Top Bottom