Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

College Football

I think Vols make a big run this year. Last year they were plagues with injuries. This year, they are healthy and bringnig back alot of their key players. And expect a BIG year from Claussen.

I am a penn st. fan, but i think they will have problems replacing all those great seniors from last year.

Also look out for texas. They are loaded. And losing chris simms wont hurt them too much.

Oklahoma will be good, but not good enough on offense to win it all.

primetime21 said:
I think Vols make a big run this year. Last year they were plagues with injuries. This year, they are healthy and bringnig back alot of their key players. And expect a BIG year from Claussen.

I really don't see that happening. They will need an aberration in the receiving corps for Clausen to even have an average year. He had a bad year because of a lack of targets last year, and it only got worse this year with Jason Witten going to the NFL. They should be better than last year because they will be healthier, but as for Claussen having a big year, not likely. It's unforunate because he could be great given decent talent at WR. Look for Cedric Houston to have a big year on the other hand at RB. Mark Jones is the new WR to keep an eye on. Possible big play maker coming from the defensive backfield to offense since they struggled so much last year.

Last edited:
slickdadd said:

I really don't see that happening. They will need an aberration in the receiving corps for Clausen to even have an average year. He had a bad year because of a lack of targets last year, and it only got worse this year with Jason Witten going to the NFL. They should be better than last year because they will be healthier, but as for Claussen having a big year, not likely. It's unforunate because he could be great given decent talent at WR. Look for Cedric Houston to have a big year on the other hand at RB. Mark Jones is the new WR to keep an eye on. Possible big play maker coming from the defensive backfield to offense since they struggled so much last year.

Claussen missed about 2 and a half games due to injuries and played hurt a few others. Houston missed even more time due to injury. They return most of the O-line and the vols ALWAYS have a stable of recievers ready to take over.

primetime21 said:

Claussen missed about 2 and a half games due to injuries and played hurt a few others. Houston missed even more time due to injury. They return most of the O-line and the vols ALWAYS have a stable of recievers ready to take over.

I go to school there ;) Did you watch them last season? They don't have those receivers they usually do. That's why they have defensive backs being counted on as the best receivers coming into the year. I agree Houston should be big if he stays healthy, but I just don't see Clausen having a big year. I don't see how with the offense they will run and the receivers they have.

primetime21 said:

Oklahoma will be good, but not good enough on offense to win it all.

Seen a practice game down in Norman and the squad looked really sharp. There are two strong quarter backs. . . . White and Thompson. If White is injured. . . Thompson will step up and make some big plays.

louden_swain said:
The school I attend

The University of Oklahoma!!!

Ranked #1 in the Nation

Go Sooners!!

alrigt louden. youve got about 4 months to convince me that i should sell you one of my tickets to the big XII championship in KC this year. they gave chiefs season ticket holders a lotto chance to get tickets and my grandparents as well as my parents both got their names drawn in that lottery. we have a total of like 10 tickets, my dad, me, my roomate, and my little bro are all going. convince me that you are worthy of going and maybe you can sit in the other seat of the pair that im using. Row H, section 101 (thats the fifty yardline) on the home side of the stands.

louden_swain said:

Seen a practice game down in Norman and the squad looked really sharp. There are two strong quarter backs. . . . White and Thompson. If White is injured. . . Thompson will step up and make some big plays.

with their defense, they dont really need much on offense. But i haven't seen enough from either of those two qb's to think they can get it done in a big spot.

I presume you are a sooner fan if you are watching practices?

primetime21 said:

with their defense, they dont really need much on offense. But i haven't seen enough from either of those two qb's to think they can get it done in a big spot.

I presume you are a sooner fan if you are watching practices?

Absolutely!!

I attend University of Oklahoma. . .my office is located a few hundred yards from the stadium:D

I dont think Auburn has a chance at the national championship, offense is too one dimensional, but with that said I'm going to watch every game of thiers I can.

I'd like to see an outsider win the national championship, someone no one is paying much attention to right now, someone not in the top 10 or maybe even top 20.

Top Bottom