Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

College Football

Maryland is the team to watch.

Mayb not a title but a BCS bowl is in their near future

BTW I saw Brad Banks at 'skins training camp, he was basically running the scout offense.

Next thing u know he's cut,

how do you go from heismann runner up to a castoff in a few months?!?!?!?!

ohio state vs texas

texas will beat ok this year

you may want to recheck your ohio state losses as they maintained much of there defense.

And by the way do a check and see who predicted last year Ohio State and how much shit I caught before and after it happened.

OK has a returning QB and even though I am in Texas would not mind seeing them go all the way as I have always been a huge fan just trying to suppourt my local city.

ohio state has starting qb, rb and most of the other guys returning, but going undefeated in the big ten again will be difficult, they do have their first five at home though. miami lost alot of starters on d line, but they have vilma, secondary has more experience and they have the best athletes overall. they just reload. love oklahoma, but they will slip up somewhere. va tech might be a longshot, kevin jones is astud and viks brother may be starting at qb. they get miami at home this year. georgia will be solid as well.

Top Bottom