Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

College Football

bigschweeler

Who are your teams this year to make a run?

I like Kansas State this year as they have a ton of returning players, a good running QB, a solid RB, and a good defense. It will be tough for them to run the table including their conference championship, but they have a shot.

I also like the local Sundevils. They have a great QB, and a pretty easy schedule. Their toughest non-conference opponent is Iowa in September. With the Hawkeyes losing so many players, Banks, most of their O-Line, etc. this is a good time to play them. Then they have USC at home. The toughest game on the road will be Oregon State. Other than that it should be a down year for the Pac-10.

Ok let me lay it down.

The sooners will be mediocre on offense and great on defense as usual, and lose a conference game or two. No way are they #1, sorry.

K state will have to be much improved from last year to hold up their preseason ranking. They usually struggle against the big in conference games, so I don't know about that.

Ohio State lost way too much talent. Not to mention last year was an aberration. They are #2 solely due to the fact they are defending champs (crap) and have Maurice Clarett. They won't last.

We all know who has the most talent, Miami. The canes should rise to the top given they get consistent qb play. Berlin should start the season but if he is to errant look for Crudup to step in. I think Crudup is the better QB from what I have seen up to this point, but Berlin is definitely no slouch. Frank Gore will put up heisman numbers as did McGahee, and Kellen Winslow will revolutionize the Tight End position as did Shockey. The Defense is young, fast, and mean. They have a young superfast group of receivers to go with Winslow. Once they get a game or two under their belt, look out.

I like Auburn a lot too. I don't know if they will win the national championship or anything, but they have an incredibly good defense and a great group of running backs. I just think they might be a bit too one dimensional on offense. That will determine how they fare.

Hurricanes all the way. Berlin is head and shoulders above Crudup now. Frank Gore is simply amazing, and the vaunted miami d will once again shine!

Thats easy ASU all the way.....lol i would say USC is the best they have so many good wide recivers, they just someone to get them the ball though.

Rankings

ESPN - Oklahoma #1
Coaches - Oklahoma #1
Sports Illustrated - Oklahoma #2

The Big-12 has some tough teams (Texas and Kansas State)

I hope Ohio State performs well this year. I would love to see Oklahoma and Ohio State in the National Championship. . these two teams are comparable.

louden_swain said:
Rankings

ESPN - Oklahoma #1
Coaches - Oklahoma #1
Sports Illustrated - Oklahoma #2

The Big-12 has some tough teams (Texas and Kansas State)

I hope Ohio State performs well this year. I would love to see Oklahoma and Ohio State in the National Championship. . these two teams are comparable.

Ahem.........Mizzou????? Come man Gary Pinkel is gonna pull that shit together......look out Okie.......;)

Top Bottom