Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

College Football predictions for 2005 season.

how you feeling about this pick now!! ;)

GuruDupes16 said:
What is everybody's college football predictions for the '05 season. Here are mine:

1. Florida Gators
2. USC Trojans
3. Michigan Wolverines
4. Texas Longhorns
5. Tennessee Volunteers

I know people will comment about Florida at number one, but they have a great new coach in Urban Myer. They also only lose two-three players this year. They will be the sleepers. Michigan and Texas may not be so high, I may post another top 5 later in the week after I do some more studying..

Florida is trying to run a spread option offense without the threat of the option. That combined with mass confusion along the offensive line is causing them to go to a top 5 team to a barely top 25 team. If anyone has watched them they have one of the best defenses in the country.

urban renewal was so hyped up the boys couldnt live up to it. granted they did have to adjust to a new system. i didnt think it was going to be a big as everyone predicted anyway(their year). looking forward to fsu vs. uf. should be a great game, freshman offense(fsu) vs. new offense(uf). and 2 great defenses.

DocHoliday said:
1.texas
2.usc
3.auburn
4.va Tech
5.Fla / Tenn / Mia

#5 Goes to Miami if they win tonight

okay so I missed Penn State & Alabama.

aandd said:
Texas wont get paste Ohio State! Then get blasted at the Red River Shoot out and then to pour salt into the wound a upset loss to the Aggies at the end of the season. UT fans dont realize the work horse is gone, ie Benson.

I dont care who wins it all as UT falls flat....

/signed mr aandd

Ohio State...lost
Oklahoma...was dominated in all phases
Aggies, UT will never underestimate the in state rivals as this will be a closer game than most think.

1. Jamal Charles is a true freshman.
2. Vince Young has been unstoppable.
3. Two more wins and TX will be in the big one against USC.

eat big said:
I think the top two teams in the nation will be Texas and USC all year.

nail on the head, TX has two more Big 12 conerence games to play.
do not underestimate these rival games...upsets happen every week.

Top Bottom