Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

College Football predictions for 2005 season.

Texas and USC...look for them Texas Tech boyz in Lubbock, Texas to finish pretty good also....I will say a top 15 team in the end (that is pretty good for us).

texasbrainsandbeef said:
Texas and USC...look for them Texas Tech boyz in Lubbock, Texas to finish pretty good also....I will say a top 15 team in the end (that is pretty good for us).

I don't NOT see Texas and USC in the Rose bowl... But I think Texas will lose to Ohio State.

seein a Texas-USC match-up would be cool. i think UT's overrated and wouldn't mind them getting beat by south carolina or UF.

Paterno should be stepping down within the next few years. he is/was trying to hang around long enough for his son to take over as the head coach there.

captainfly202 said:
Paterno should be stepping down within the next few years. he is/was trying to hang around long enough for his son to take over as the head coach there.

He'll have a decent to pretty darn good football team this and next year.

GuruDupes16 said:
What is everybody's college football predictions for the '05 season. Here are mine:

1. Florida Gators
2. USC Trojans
3. Michigan Wolverines
4. Texas Longhorns
5. Tennessee Volunteers

I know people will comment about Florida at number one, but they have a great new coach in Urban Myer. They also only lose two-three players this year. They will be the sleepers. Michigan and Texas may not be so high, I may post another top 5 later in the week after I do some more studying..

I like your thinking bro. It's gonna be a great year to be a FL Gator.

...but I don't quite see ole Fat Phil taking his team to a top 5 finish this year.

My canes are taking to the house this year! My boy Devin Hester can't be stopped.LOL im just a die hard fan

Texas wont get paste Ohio State! Then get blasted at the Red River Shoot out and then to pour salt into the wound a upset loss to the Aggies at the end of the season. UT fans dont realize the work horse is gone, ie Benson. Now they can concentrate on the 1 good game i had was the rose bowl young.

I dont care who wins it all as UT falls flat....

/signed mr aandd

Top Bottom