Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

College Football predictions for 2005 season.

GuruDupes16

What is everybody's college football predictions for the '05 season. Here are mine:

1. Florida Gators
2. USC Trojans
3. Michigan Wolverines
4. Texas Longhorns
5. Tennessee Volunteers

I know people will comment about Florida at number one, but they have a great new coach in Urban Myer. They also only lose two-three players this year. They will be the sleepers. Michigan and Texas may not be so high, I may post another top 5 later in the week after I do some more studying..

Not in ranked order, just who I think will be good, damn good:

1. Florida Gators
2. Florida State
3. USC Trojans
4. Ohio State
5. Virginia
6. Wisconsin

1.texas
2.usc
3.auburn
4.va Tech
5.fla / Tenn / Mia

USC seems to be strong again, havent been keeping up on college football too much anymore though since penn state has been sucking past few years.

belfort said:
USC seems to be strong again, havent been keeping up on college football too much anymore though since penn state has been sucking past few years.

Penn State won't suck next year. I'm not saying they will win the Big10, but they will at least go to a bowl game..

For next year, I look for USC to get dumped by the end of the year.. It could be ASU, UCLA or even Fresno State.. I don't see them in the Rose Bowl..

The best conferences will be the ACC and the Big 10. Iowa and Ohio State have juggernaunt teams.

"Penn State won't suck next year."
I think they still dont look too good....the blue and white game wasnt too bad but they still dont have too many big players...im should of joined the team but i need to do work and school

Top Bottom