Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

college football is getting close!

who will win the national title?

• Miami Fla

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Texas

• Oklahoma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Florida State

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Tennessee

• Colorado

• Florida

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Nebraska

• Washington

• Michigan

• Georgia

• Ohio State

• LSU

• Washington State

• Oregon

• Total voters
Well yet again, biased as i am, Miami is still the best team. No one is still even close in talent. If they don't get unfocused and someone leads the team since they lost so many senior, it'll be back to back :) Dammmnnn hard schedule this year.

FSU is unproven. They have loads of talent, but unless Rix makes a big jump from last year, they'll just be a bcs team at best (because they are fsu), not a title contender.

Texas is crap. always will be. Simms is overrated. Sorry horns.

Tennessee, given they open the offense up and answer a question at RB and defensive line, should be a fun, damn good team. I'll enjoy it here in Knoxville as i'll be seein it all. This should be Clausen's break out year. Get used to the names Whitten and Washington also. I can't wait for Nov. 9.

Big 12 teams, they are ok, they can't compete with UT/Florida teams though.

Go canes.

slickdadd said:
Well yet again, biased as i am, Miami is still the best team. No one is still even close in talent. If they don't get unfocused and someone leads the team since they lost so many senior, it'll be back to back :) Dammmnnn hard schedule this year.

FSU is unproven. They have loads of talent, but unless Rix makes a big jump from last year, they'll just be a bcs team at best (because they are fsu), not a title contender.

Texas is crap. always will be. Simms is overrated. Sorry horns.

Tennessee, given they open the offense up and answer a question at RB and defensive line, should be a fun, damn good team. I'll enjoy it here in Knoxville as i'll be seein it all. This should be Clausen's break out year. Get used to the names Whitten and Washington also. I can't wait for Nov. 9.

Big 12 teams, they are ok, they can't compete with UT/Florida teams though.

Go canes.

Miami is so fucking OVERRATED!! They SHOULD have lost 2 games last year to VT and BC but they got LUCKY!!

This year they have to get past Florida, Tennessee, and Florida State to win a National Championship and I know they will lose at least 2 of them. Plus they lost 5 of their best starters to the NFL.

GO GATORS

Last edited:
FreakMonster said:

Miami is so fucking OVERRATED!! They SHOULD have lost 2 games last year to VT and BC but they got LUCKY!!

This year they have to get past Florida, Tennessee, and Florida State to win a National Championship and I know they will lose at least 2 of them. Plus they lost 5 of their best starters to the NFL.

GO GATORS

Don't be jealous. Its sad. They didn't lose. Coulda woulda shoulda my friend. It just matters who won, not if they almost lost. They are the national champions. I don't see how thats overrated. Sorry ass gator fans.

slickdadd said:

Don't be jealous. Its sad. They didn't lose. Coulda woulda shoulda my friend. It just matters who won, not if they almost lost. They are the national champions. I don't see how thats overrated. Sorry ass gator fans.

Not jealous just stating the facts that they got LUCKY!! Did you even watch the games FOOL?

We lost because we deserved to lose. We played like shit!!

FreakMonster said:

Not jealous just stating the facts that they got LUCKY!! Did you even watch the games FOOL?

We lost because we deserved to lose. We played like shit!!

Luck is a word for the jealous.

Of course i watched the games. They won. Or did i miss something? A game or two were close, but hey, nobody's perfect. They were pretty damn close though.

Vegas thinks it will be Miami. Second is FSU. It could go a couple of different ways though, depending on injuries, weather, and a bunch of other shit.

slickdadd said:

Luck is a word for the jealous.

Of course i watched the games. They won. Or did i miss something? A game or two were close, but hey, nobody's perfect. They were pretty damn close though.

Not jealous in the least bit. I'm happy they one the NC but they are still overrated in my book this year!!

Miami will not be winning any NC's this year. I'll bet $500 on that.
Miami has lost 5 of it's best guys to the NFL and Miami's top recruit Nate Harris has been charged with armed robbery and his future with the school remains unclear.

Last edited:
dont forget about Kansas State....i know they usually shit the bed when it counts but they look like the class of the BIG 12....as for the national title ill say if Tennesee beats Miami then Tennesee is good to go...

b.A.

FreakMonster said:

Not jealous in the least bit. I'm happy they one the NC but they are still overrated in my book this year!!

Miami will not be winning any NC's this year. I'll bet $500 on that.
Miami has lost 5 of it's best guys to the NFL and Miami's top recruit Nate Harris has been charged with armed robbery and his future with the school remains unclear.

Fair enough. Not many teams do repeat. I don't know if Miami will win the NC either, i haven't seen them play yet. Nor any other team. But based on sheer personnel, they have my edge, bias aside. Miami has many more recruits by the way. Harris wouldn't be playing this year anyway. All i can say, is go canes.

Top Bottom