Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

college football is getting close!

who will win the national title?

• Miami Fla

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Texas

• Oklahoma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Florida State

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Tennessee

• Colorado

• Florida

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Nebraska

• Washington

• Michigan

• Georgia

• Ohio State

• LSU

• Washington State

• Oregon

• Total voters
The Georgia Bulldogs are going to take it all the way. They will be lead by a future Heisman Trophy in quarterback David Green, and a squad of receivers reminiscent of the St. Louis Rams.

On a side note, they are in extra good shape this year, as they have broken 28 strength and conditioning records this summer. Boss Bailey recorded a 46 inch vertical, the highest ever recorded by a collegiate athlete.

SEC is the best conference in football, but that's exactly why its REAL hard to be national champ from that conference. Waaaay too many tough teams to make it undefeated..... plus the SEC championship.

best team not going to the post season: ALABAMA!!!!

yup, i think they will make some noise this year but will watch the bowl games from home. curse that mike duboise and his staff for screwing us for the next 2 years. oh well, whenever we got some stuff stirred up around here, bama tends to do well. look back to 1999-2000 season, we won the SEC championship but lost to michigan(the team i pull for out of the big 10 :) )

as for the national title, i'll say Michigan.

The Nature Boy said:
SEC is the best conference in football, but that's exactly why its REAL hard to be national champ from that conference. Waaaay too many tough teams to make it undefeated..... plus the SEC championship.

that is so true

Top Bottom