Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

College athlete wanting to get bigger and faster. Please help

shadow13

I understand that there are side effects just don't wan't to loose my hair or not be able to have kids.I am new to this.I play football. I am 6'0 218, bench 440 and 225 28 times. My 40 is a 4.7-4.8. I truly would like to get faster and stronger.I need something I can run on.I will be tested in august. Any help I appreciate. Thanks.

I assume you're talking gear? Yes there are good cycles you can compile that will give you great gains and be out of your system by then.

Go to the anabolic board and repost. Buy books on the subject and LEARN. And, rephrase the question, it sounds like you're asking for a source. That doesn't happen here. Good luck

Here is a source: www.biggerfasterstronger.com they have the workout program book that will help you out. It is a great overall workout program. Also if mixed with chem. once you get the hang of it you should see some personal records broken. PS make sure to do research before using the chems. Saint7

what position do you play? sound like a fullback/linebacker type.

honestly, with your stats right now you are stronger than most linemen. and since you're obviously not a lineman, i would say you really don't need to worry about increasing your bench. in my opinion the risks (injury, stiffness in upper body, etc.) outweigh the benifits as a non-lineman.

a cycle/training program geared toward increasing your speed and explosiveness would be the way to go. again, just my opinion.

oh right... the drugs. :) if you're subject to testing in august, you have two choices: test prop or test suspension. i have had much success with prop. i would suggest a VERY clean diet.

Thanks

The main thing I want to do right now is increase my speed b/c I am a saftey.If you think Prop will work please reply.Will it help speed or strength.I appreciate any help.Thank you.

I play rugby, same fitness components need for football.....except we are fitter! :)

If you want to increase speed and size:
Do quick lifts, they are far more game specific than benching all the time.

Power cleans, hang cleans, clean and press, high pulls, snatches along with deadlifts, squats, bench press, curls, rows and ab work is all you need.

Do specific sprint work on one day, and two or three days of weights....try to do a day of quick lifts and a day of upper body and a day of lower body power.

Use creatine aswel. Dont risk drugs......if your a real athlete keep it clean.

thanks

I already do power lifts,speed work,explosive drills(jump squats),pull the sled,etc. I work on my core alot, at least that's what my trainer says.Thanks for the information. I am just trying to get some ideas.Thanks for everything.

Top Bottom