Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chad Johnson/Ochocino is the coolest mofo ever....

let's relax a bit on the whole "he's so generous" thing. i like the guy and don't see any harm in things like tweeting lunch places and picking up the tab. not to get into an existential argument here, but i'm pretty certain he ain't doing these things out of pure kindness and in the spirit of giving. he's a self-made PR machine. doesn't hurt anyone, so i'm all for it. but let's just hold of on canonizing the dude.

yeah, he get's a bad rep.

He was a little immature coming out (punching M. Lewis @ halftime during a game lol), but he seems to have chilled out as the years go by

let's relax a bit on the whole "he's so generous" thing. i like the guy and don't see any harm in things like tweeting lunch places and picking up the tab. not to get into an existential argument here, but i'm pretty certain he ain't doing these things out of pure kindness and in the spirit of giving. he's a self-made PR machine. doesn't hurt anyone, so i'm all for it. but let's just hold of on canonizing the dude.

lol @ the i only bang 10's smuggery coming out

lmao @ that video of chad

who woulda thought he was so smart

also iggy.... hahaha @ latrell spreewell and albert belle

belle used to be good, i stopped following baseball but i believe that he was eventually a bust

spreewell choked his coach when he was on the warriors

Top Bottom